Rush: Time Stand Still Coming to Theaters November 3rd

EagleMoon

I hear its rated NC-17!

I've seen it on two different sites with an "R" rating ... Wonder why? We gonna get to see Al's ass or something?

We can only hope. :LOL:

It's probably due to some rough language or something.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

I hear its rated NC-17!

I've seen it on two different sites with an "R" rating ... Wonder why? We gonna get to see Al's ass or something?

Probably just some F-bombs. And references to :smoke:

• Like 1

I hear its rated NC-17!

I wouldn't be in a hurry to see old man ass...probably looks like veal that's been left out in the sun.
  • Like 2

I hear its rated NC-17!

Yea figured that as well.

• Like 1

I hear its rated NC-17!

I wouldn't be in a hurry to see old man ass...probably looks like veal that's been left out in the sun.

Who says it's old man Alex ass and not say, 1977 Alex ass?... Now there's something for you ladies to talk about! :moon: :Alex:

Edited by Wil1972
  • Like 2

It will be playing in Theaters here in Canada for 1 night only. Are they kidding me?

Do you know where to find a list of participating theaters?

It will be playing in Theaters here in Canada for 1 night only. Are they kidding me?

It's not a theatrical release; they're doing the same thing they did with the Clockwork Angels video - doing a one-night theater showing prior to releasing the actual DVD. That way it gives fans a chance to see each other at a "Rush show" instead of only watching at home.

Ok we need periscope volunteers like the last tour.

Oh that would be so exciting!! And this time I would actually be able to watch with the rest of you! :)

actually I think the theaters really frown on that kind of thing. plus the sound of someone smacking down on popcorn would be distracting. :popcorn:

Nothing like a hearty laugh to start my day! :)

Thank you, Treeduck!

Edit: I thought that was Alex that did that gnome voice, but it's Geddy.

Alex looks more and more like William Shatner as he ages ...

I just had a great vision of fat, old Shatner imitating Lifeson in the ASOH video during In The Mood. Especially the part when Alex is making faces while playing with the lights and dancing at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckoLkbo_SAA&sns=em

• Like 3

If it's going to be officially released on November 18 that's not too long to wait. Think I would rather get the DVD and watch it at home than see it at some theater with crappy sound.
  • Like 2