Rush: Time Stand Still Coming to Theaters November 3rd

EagleMoon

The movie is coming to Harrisburg !!!! It's only about 20 minutes away. I'm hoping I can talk Mr. blues or one of the blueberries into going that evening !! I think it would be fun to see it on the big screen, even if it's coming out on DVD. With us and jaminbenb from here on TRF, that would make 3, ha ha. I don't think there are a lot of Rush fans around here, but you never know. :)

I hope you are able to go. :)

• Like 1

The movie is coming to Harrisburg !!!! It's only about 20 minutes away. I'm hoping I can talk Mr. blues or one of the blueberries into going that evening !! I think it would be fun to see it on the big screen, even if it's coming out on DVD. With us and jaminbenb from here on TRF, that would make 3, ha ha. I don't think there are a lot of Rush fans around here, but you never know. :)

I hope you are able to go. :)

I hope so! My husband just said that he would take me, so I hope everything works out that day! Nothing ever happens in this town and then a bunch of things happen all on one day. I'm going to mark it on the calendar now. :)

• Like 2

Yeah, Time Stand Still's one of their worst. The music video especially.

Honestly, i'm happy Rush ended the way they did, instead of endless "greatest hits" tours like certain other bands (The Rolling Stones, The Who)

Time Stand Still is the best song they have done!!

I love the video also!!

No.

Why are you saying no? Are you trying to pick on me again? :(

If you guys are trying to pick on me, I have something to say about that.

Doing this is wrong. I did not join TRF to get picked on by people in there 40's and 50's. I joined to talk about :rush:

You guys are ruining that for me. I may be diffrent, and I may hang out with people on here you do not like, but that does not give you the right to make fun of me.

Even 73 has told you guys 1 time to stop, and you guys are still continuing to do it.

Does it make you guys feel better to pick on me?

• Like 2

Yeah, Time Stand Still's one of their worst. The music video especially.

Honestly, i'm happy Rush ended the way they did, instead of endless "greatest hits" tours like certain other bands (The Rolling Stones, The Who)

Time Stand Still is the best song they have done!!

I love the video also!!

No.

Why are you saying no? Are you trying to pick on me again? :(

If you guys are trying to pick on me, I have something to say about that.

Doing this is wrong. I did not join TRF to get picked on by people in there 40's and 50's. I joined to talk about :rush:

You guys are ruining that for me. I may be diffrent, and I may hang out with people on here you do not like, but that does not give you the right to make fun of me.

Even 73 has told you guys 1 time to stop, and you guys are still continuing to do it.

Does it make you guys feel better to pick on me?

How is saying no picking on you? Ah, I just realized who you are; name has changed.

• Like 1

I can't speak for x1yyz, but I don't think just saying "No" is picking on you. If she didn't say it, I was going to, to say "no" to the idea that "Time Stand Still" is Rush's best song and video. My opinion only, but I'm not a big fan of that one.
  • Like 1

I can't speak for x1yyz, but I don't think just saying "No" is picking on you. If she didn't say it, I was going to, to say "no" to the idea that "Time Stand Still" is Rush's best song and video. My opinion only, but I'm not a big fan of that one.

It is picking on me.

I used to say No a lot.

Edited by GotNeilPeart?

So you've unilaterally decided that the word no is off limits? I'm not sure this forum is the right place for you as this type of attempt to control others is ridiculous.

You guys are not understanding what I am saying. You can say no, but If you just only say the world NO after quoting a post, it makes me think you are mocking me.

It is picking on me.

I used to say No a lot.

Have you been to the Fandango site to see if the movie will be showing near you? I didn't have any luck with my zip code, but when I put in Harrisburg (nearby large city) I got better results. Hopefully some TRF folks will be able to get to see it in the theater.

• Like 1

It is picking on me.

I used to say No a lot.

Everyone says "no". Get over it ands stop thinking people are out to get you unless you are actually a paranoid schizophrenic. If that's the case, increase your meds.

• Like 2

I think a stiff "no" could definitely be interpreted as rude/hostile.

That being said, I don't think she was trying to mock you, 74, just stating disagreement towards your statement that Time Stand Still is the best Rush song.

• Like 1

I think a stiff "no" could definitely be interpreted as rude/hostile.

That being said, I don't think she was trying to mock you, 74, just stating disagreement towards your statement that Time Stand Still is the best Rush song.

Well okay then. Can we get back on topic now.

Sorry everyone. I just thought wrong.

Edited by GotNeilPeart?

Sounds like a real tear-jerker:

Candid interviews with Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson and Neil Peart bring Time Stand Still to an emotional conclusion for a band who built their career the old-fashioned way. One show at a time.

200.gif

It looks like she has something yucky in her hand that she's eating. It's gross, but she can't stop eating it.

It's definitely possible. But I'm thinking some villain is pointing a gun at her and threatened that he's going to blow her away if she doesn't start eating her hand. Of course now she's half-heartedly chewing on her hand but the villain keeps the gun pointed and is repeatedly screaming "EAT YOUR HAND! EAT YOUR HAND!" So, she's sobbing pathetically.

Ahhhh...Trigger Words and Safe Spaces...and a moratorium on the word 'no'.

Yeah, enough of this stuff.

Our freedom of speech is going down the tubes.

No it isn't. Unless you let her influence how you post. I say, unless you post something inappropriate or offensive -- and the word "NO" is neither of those things -- then speak freely.

74, you need to ignore this little stuff if you want to survive the internet.

• Like 10

No it isn't. Unless you let her influence how you post. I say, unless you post something inappropriate or offensive -- and the word "NO" is neither of those things -- then speak freely.

Can I change my user name to 72?

;)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Can I change my user name to 72?

NO

Disclaimer:

I'm not making fun of you or anyone else.

I believe in freedom of speech.

• Like 4

Went and re-checked the website and Oldsmar isn't as far away as I thought. This documentary seems really cool and it comes into theaters right after my dad's birthday. We went to the Tampa concert together so seeing this in theaters together would be awesome. And if for some reason we can't go, I can always get it if it comes out on DVD.

But, I'm excited about this! :D

• Like 4

It's hard to eat your own hand. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Also: "No" is a very useful word.

Also: people mock me all the time. I mock them back. We mock the crap out of each other. If I may say so, GNP?, you've been here for a while now and you've made a place for yourself. You're a character, you've got personality. You say goofy crap sometimes. So do I; so do a lot of people. Just give it a laugh and a like.

Now to the theme: I'm stoked about a new doc about Rush. Anything about Rush, really. Bring it on!

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 2