barry bonds

daveyt

is barry bonds a dick or what?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. is barry bonds a dick or what?

• yes
    • no
    • yes and no

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 25 2004, 08:53 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 25 2004, 05:18 PM)
I think that's sad he has that many gold gloves.  How did he get all of them?  He isn't that good of a fielder.  I think the MLB has lost their minds.

Just to let u know the gold gloves are voted by the managers and coaches in the league

While this is true (who votes), the Gold Glove doesn't always go to the best fielder at that position. Many times, a players performance at the plate will give him a leg up on gold glove voting. Bonds was a pretty good fielder in his Pirates' days, but has seriously gone downhill with SF. My problem with him is not really his attitude with reporters...most of the time, I think he treats them exactly how they deserve to be treated, however, the way he places himself above the rest of the team makes me sick. Half of the SF clubhouse is 'his' area, with a big screen tv and recliner for him, while the rest of the team has to share the other half of the clubhouse. And more than one teamate has made reference to the way he treats them. IMHO, no matter his offensive numbers, he should never be a 'MVP' with that kind of attitude.

as much as Bonds is a dick, he should be treated equally with other alleged 'roids users....I mean by all accounts Jason Giambi is a super-nice guy but to me he is just as suspicious, if not more, for using 'roids...after all his illness speaks volumes of evidence of use (though it doesn't mean it really is)....u can't just kick out Bonds for 'roids use just because everyone doesn't like him and let the other guilty parties stay because they seem nice, or under the radar, etc....

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 26 2004, 10:44 AM)
as much as Bonds is a dick, he should be treated equally with other alleged 'roids users....I mean by all accounts Jason Giambi is a super-nice guy but to me he is just as suspicious, if not more, for using 'roids...after all his illness speaks volumes of evidence of use (though it doesn't mean it really is)....u can't just kick out Bonds for 'roids use just because everyone doesn't like him and let the other guilty parties stay because they seem nice, or under the radar, etc....

I agree. BB is one of the best players to ever play the game. Leave the guy alone, he's great! The #'s speak more than words.

this goes back to how he treated SHEFFIELD. if you didn't see the interview you should. all the details he gave make BONDS, unmistakenly, a dick. and SHEFF isn't a liar. the steriods are a reflection of bonds' attitude. he doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything, including the game.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Nov 26 2004, 02:34 PM)
this goes back to how he treated SHEFFIELD. if you didn't see the interview you should. all the details he gave make BONDS, unmistakenly, a dick. and SHEFF isn't a liar. the steriods are a reflection of bonds' attitude. he doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything, including the game.

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif He is just a plain out idiot. I think he should be kicked out of baseball. All of the little kids who idol him, I hope they don't turn into what he is. That would sure be a shame.

Archived