Rush on TV Tonight 9:00 PM

John V

AXSTV "Reel to Real" Direct TV. Channel 340.

Early bar days to glory days. I just ran across it while channel surfing. 2.25 hour long documentary.

Figured this group might find it interesting.

I have it set on the DVR. You may want to do the same.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Yeah it's been on before. I was surprised they didn't talk to Terry Brown at all. He was such a huge part of the group during the time they cover in the show.
  • Like 2

Sorry man. I thought it was virgin material. Mods can remove.

Oh I didn't mean to sound like you shouldn't have posted it. It's just not the first time it's been on. The first time was like a month ago which is when I saw it. It's a great documentary of the early days.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

Sorry man. I thought it was virgin material. Mods can remove.

Yeah, there was a thread about it coming up, a few days ago (posted by one of the moderators, as a matter of fact ;) ). But no matter! I recorded it myself...looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks for posting!

• Like 1

For those who have already watched it, What was that video from when they played The Necromancer?

Okay, okay...I didn't mean to be a threadkiller. ;)

It's from a science fiction/horror film called The Visitor, directed by Giulio Paradisi (1979).

• Like 1

For those who have already watched it, What was that video from when they played The Necromancer?

It's from a science fiction/horror film called The Visitor, directed by Giulio Paradisi (1979).

I wonder if the doc people got the rights to use that. Though I can't imagine anyone would have found out about it but us.

• Like 1

I wonder if the doc people got the rights to use that. Though I can't imagine anyone would have found out about it but us.

Nobody geeky enough to look it up, you mean? :LOL:

Yep, that's me.

• Like 1