The Delain Thread

fraroc

I saw them headlining a show that also had Anneke van Giersbergen and Amorphis. I stayed for three or four Delain songs, until I had a vivid enough mental picture of their hot singer to remember later that evening. Musically, I was not impressed.

Funnily enough one of the times I saw Delain they had Anneke supporting them with her Gentle Storm project. I would rather have seen her with Amorphis, but I did nearly bump into her on the way out as she was posing for selfies :LOL:

• Like 1

For me there is Nightwish, After Forever, Epica and Within Temptation. After that, it gets very ropey.

Leaves Eyes are in a class of their own, they found their own niche in the style that I think stands apart. Sirenia are fantastic, but suffer from not having any original ideas.

Delain? Well...I fell for the voice but left because I got bored.

Perhaps Charlotte Weasels should change the way she dresses live. When I saw them opening for Nightwish she wore tight leather pants and a top that I can only describe as looking like someone just wrapped a small towel around her to cover up her breasts. The rest of her upper body was exposed. Now your music better be damn good if you want the males in the audience to forget about that image. Unfortunately, their music is nowhere near that level.

Charlotte is a top level hottie though.

I know, right? When I saw them, she was wearing something like this:

983e9b7ae37c80fbd5a292c0c461890b.jpg