TRF Racism And Profanity Hypocrisy

ghostworks

Being offended is one thing

Finding something disturbing is entirely something different

Not sure why that SPAM thread even exists - freedom of speech - well, you tell me if this is something that should or shouldn't be of concern:

( keep in mind that Surrender claims to be a 15 y/o girl )

http://www.therushfo...00#entry4125650

That spam thread is the one festering sore on this forum.

And the beautiful thing about the SPAM thread is that you never, ever, need to go into the thread if you don't want to. :)

Do you realize that Surrender is a kid - a female - who claims to be 15 but is probably a few years younger ?

There's not a whole lot a person can do in regards to anonymous users on an internet forum, but I see that you list your kids as an interest, so I would hope that as a dad, this example in TOST would concern you ..

I could care less what adults do with their spare time, or how the waste it away .... But if this is a kid in there with grown men, it's not something to turn a blind eye to

Dude, all that I'm saying is that if you don't like a thread, then don't go in it.

Go direct your self righteousness somewhere else.

You're a coward

No, he's right. First, you're prolonging an issue which was already dealt with just because it makes you uncomfortable. No one's saying they like the idea of what was going on with her posts there, and that's why she was talked to by 73 and suspended or banned (I don't know which). Second, you're also harping on a thread you don't like (again) when you can just ignore it.

Front to back this thread is filled to the brim with purposeless bitching :)

Surrender was suspended for a week, and she'll be able to post again on Sunday evening. She says she'll be leaving the board after that, but she's said that before only to continue posting like normal.

If she doesn't know that those TOST posts were inappropriate, especially for a 15-year-old girl, then she needs to learn what is appropriate and what isn't. Thing is,TRF is not the place to learn such things. That's not why we're here. If she still needs to learn, she'll have to do it somewhere else.

I am back now!!