Incredibles 2 by Brad Bird

JohnnyBlaze

Brad Bird is a legend.

The Iron Giant

The Incredibles

Ratatouille

I can forgive him Tomorrowland (which want that bad...).

I have never wanted a sequel to any Pixar movie ever EXCEPT for this one. But from what I've read before they only ever make a sequel once the right story has been found.

I have great faith in this one!

• Like 2

Brad Bird is a legend.

The Iron Giant

The Incredibles

Ratatouille

I have never wanted a sequel to any Pixar movie ever EXCEPT for this one. But from what I've read before they only ever make a sequel once the right story has been found.

So do I.

Yeah, I can forgive him for Tomorrowland too. I'd never recommend it but it's not a complete failure. (I'd likely give it a D+ or C-.

Iron Giant and Incredibles are both A+ flicks imho.

Somehow I haven't seen Ratatouille but the tiny bits that I have seen look enjoyable.

• Like 1

Brad Bird is a legend.

The Iron Giant

The Incredibles

Ratatouille

So do I.

Yeah, I can forgive him for Tomorrowland too. I'd never recommend it but it's not a complete failure. (I'd likely give it a D+ or C-.

Somehow I haven't seen Ratatouille but the tiny bits that I have seen look enjoyable.

Ratatouille is one of the most endearing American movies I have ever seen.

It has the genuine quirky charm and feel of european cinema. Aside from a confused mix of some American accents alongside some French, it feels genuinely like a special art house comic drama.

Also gets better with every viewing. My favourite of his movies.

• Like 1

Brad Bird is a legend.

The Iron Giant

The Incredibles

Ratatouille

So do I.

It has the genuine quirky charm and feel of european cinema. Aside from a confused mix of some American accents alongside some French, it feels genuinely like a special art house comic drama.

Cool. Will check it out soon. I just saw Tomorrowland last week and was pretty disappointed especially since it was Brad Bird

Brad Bird is a legend.

The Iron Giant

The Incredibles

Ratatouille

So do I.

Cool. Will check it out soon. I just saw Tomorrowland last week and was pretty disappointed especially since it was Brad Bird

I didn't mind it. I also like John Carter, directed by the same guy who gave us Finding Nemo.

Didn't Brad Bird also direct Mission Impossible 4? I love that one!

Brad Bird is a legend.

The Iron Giant

The Incredibles

Ratatouille

So do I.

I didn't mind it. I also like John Carter, directed by the same guy who gave us Finding Nemo.

I think so. But I didn't watch it because those MI flicks aren't my thang

Brad Bird is a legend.

The Iron Giant

The Incredibles

Ratatouille

So do I.

I think so. But I didn't watch it because those MI flicks aren't my thang

That one was fun.

Stoked for this. I've loved all of his movies except for Tomorrowland, which I didn't even realize he directed. I didn't hate that either, it just kind of dragged on. His M:I movie was good though (loved the last two of these actually).

The Iron Giant may be my favorite American animated film. It's between that and Toy Story 3...which brings me to the Pixar sequel thing. I'm not that into the idea of TS4. 3 ended the series perfectly, leave it alone.

• Like 1

Stoked for this. I've loved all of his movies except for Tomorrowland, which I didn't even realize he directed. I didn't hate that either, it just kind of dragged on. His M:I movie was good though (loved the last two of these actually).

The Iron Giant may be my favorite American animated film. It's between that and Toy Story 3...which brings me to the Pixar sequel thing. I'm not that into the idea of TS4. 3 ended the series perfectly, leave it alone.

Iron Giant and Incredibles are both perfect.

Didn't know there was a TS4 in the works. Toy Story is the best trilogy of any genre I can think of. All three are A+ movies imho.

• Like 1

When I saw The Incredibles, I thought that it was the best animated film ever made. Then, WALL-E was made. On a scale of 1-10, I give The Incredibles an 11 and WALL-E a 12. Those two films are truly magical.

I am very happy that they waited until they had a good script for The Incredibles II. The first film was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay! THAT is how good it was. The expectations for this film are going to be very high. I don't think Brad Bird & Co. can match or surpass the first film, but hopefully, they'll prove me wrong!!

• Like 1

When I saw The Incredibles, I thought that it was the best animated film ever made. Then, WALL-E was made. On a scale of 1-10, I give The Incredibles an 11 and WALL-E a 12. Those two films are truly magical.

I am very happy that they waited until they had a good script for The Incredibles II. The first film was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay! THAT is how good it was. The expectations for this film are going to be very high. I don't think Brad Bird & Co. can match or surpass the first film, but hopefully, they'll prove me wrong!!

Oh man yeah, Wall-E I'd also give an A+!...though I still like Incredibles and Iron Giant more.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Oh man yeah, Wall-E I'd also give an A+!...though I still like Incredibles and Iron Giant more.

The Incredibles and WALL-E, while both great, are almost polar opposites in regards to their scripts. One is filled with smart, poignant talk, and the other is mostly devoid of talk! WALL-E tells a smart, poignant story with the main characters hardly speaking at all. In my book, that makes it just a little bit better than The Incredibles.

I gotta go to amazon.com and order The Iron Giant Blu-ray. I've been wanting to get that for a while!!

• Like 1

The Incredibles and WALL-E, while both great, are almost polar opposites in regards to their scripts. One is filled with smart, poignant talk, and the other is mostly devoid of talk! WALL-E tells a smart, poignant story with the main characters hardly speaking at all. In my book, that makes it just a little bit better than The Incredibles.

I gotta go to amazon.com and order The Iron Giant Blu-ray. I've been wanting to get that for a while!!

If I had to guess, I'd say I've seen Incredibles about 12 times, Wall-E 7 times, and Iron Giant 4 times...but Iron Giant being only 4 times is because I don't have the dvd. I could watch all of them 50 times each though.

Incredibles is still my favorite. I put Wall-E on the same level as Good Dinosaur. Both have amazing graphics and a sweet story with a similar pace.

Incredibles is still my favorite. I put Wall-E on the same level as Good Dinosaur. Both have amazing graphics and a sweet story with a similar pace.

I loved The Good Dinosaur. It felt like a homage to classic eighties cartoons, but better animated and a better voice cast.

I actually wasn't that impressed with Inside Out the second time. I think it feels very forced, whereas more experimental (as far as family animation standards go) movies like Ratatouille, Wall•e and even The Incredible's felt flawless and effortless...

So what are people thinking was so special about The Incredibles? I saw it years ago when it came out but it didn't impress me very much at the time.

So what are people thinking was so special about The Incredibles? I saw it years ago when it came out but it didn't impress me very much at the time.

Watch it again

• Like 1

Watch it again

yeah, great action, well placed humor... like I said, my favorite Pixar flick, just a millimeter above Toy Story Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Watch it again

yeah, great action, well placed humor... like I said, my favorite Pixar flick, just a millimeter above Toy Story

Interesting. I remember that it was really popular when it came out and just being bored while watching it. But sometimes you have to experience something at the right time in your life.

Watch it again

yeah, great action, well placed humor... like I said, my favorite Pixar flick, just a millimeter above Toy Story

Interesting. I remember that it was really popular when it came out and just being bored while watching it. But sometimes you have to experience something at the right time in your life.

Ah well, I always thought Matrix and the Lord of the Rings flicks were boring. I didn't even bother with the Hobbit trilogy because I assume I'd be bored with that too.

Watch it again

Ah well, I always thought Matrix and the Lord of the Rings flicks were boring. I didn't even bother with the Hobbit trilogy because I assume I'd be bored with that too.

Variety is the spice of life. :)