An Assessment Of Future Touring Prospects

tomhealey

Anybody seen anything to move this needle in the last four months? Not me.

BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING! Jesus f***ing Christ already. Move on. There's no tour forthcoming from Rush as we know them.

The fact that they haven't toured does not mean they're not touring. Until they don't tour, there's no reason to believe they won't tour.

That's deep, and ridiculous. Like trying to prove a negative. The fact that Jesus hasn't returned doesn't mean he isn't returning. Until he doesn't return, there's no reason to believe his isn't coming back. Sounds kind of silly, doesn't it? Actually, that's what keeps Christianity going and the money coming in to support the churches that preach that crap.

That's deep, and ridiculous. Like trying to prove a negative. The fact that Jesus hasn't returned doesn't mean he isn't returning. Until he doesn't return, there's no reason to believe his isn't coming back. Sounds kind of silly, doesn't it? Actually, that's what keeps Christianity going and the money coming in to support the churches that preach that crap.

And it fuels insurance companies.

They're not finished until they don't tour. Since that hasn't happened yet, stay tuned.

It's already been a year and a half, and Neil has given zero indication that he misses it. Exactly how long will you wait before deciding they're not touring? 5 years? 10 years? You do realize they're all around mid sixties in age NOW and that Rush music requires quite a bit of dexterity to play, right?

Believe what you like, but we have a better chance of being visited by the Great Pumpkin.

They're not finished until they don't tour. Since that hasn't happened yet, stay tuned.

It's already been a year and a half, and Neil has given zero indication that he misses it. Exactly how long will you wait before deciding they're not touring? 5 years? 10 years? You do realize they're all around mid sixties in age NOW and that Rush music requires quite a bit of dexterity to play, right?

Believe what you like, but we have a better chance of being visited by the Great Pumpkin.

Last time I checked Rush didn`t tour between tours....

:P

Exactly. They haven't toured because they're not touring now. When they should be touring and they don't tour, then you'll know they're not touring. But that hasn't happened yet.

And where the hell have you been by the way?

Edited by edhunter

Stalking and taking pictures of Neil. I figure the best way to get him back on tour is to let him know how much he means to me..I mean us....

Stalking and taking pictures of Neil. I figure the best way to get him back on tour is to let him know how much he means to me..I mean us....

I did a lot of work for my new job in Boston and the surrounding areas in Nov/Dec.

• Like 1

Anybody seen anything to move this needle in the last four months? Not me.

I don't know, I was really hoping that there would be more to come from the band but judging by some of the comments here I am not sure.

Apparently Neil is an old drunk who cant play drums anymore and spends his time ranting about politics, Alex' hands are f***ed with arthritis and Geddy hated the band in the first place.

Not so much a "Rush appreciation forum" more of a "Destroying our dreams" forum

Steve

I

This is ridiculous. Nothing official has ever been said, nothings been said....officially . Over the many years of knowing the way the band conducts itself, in a candid honest way, The Rush camp are likely to say something, or do something, when they are ready, and know for certain their intentions. Edited by condemned2bfree
  • Like 1

This is ridiculous. Nothing official has ever been said, nothings been said....officially . Over the many years of knowing the way the band conducts itself, in a candid honest way, The Rush camp are likely to say something, or do something, when they are ready, and know for certain their intentions.

When I first met my wife she had lovely long hair all the way down her back

None on her head, just on her back, hahaha! Just like that!

Edited by Steve Smith

But it was ok, somebody complimented me on my driving, there was a little piece of paper on my car that said "parking fine"

So I got home and read a book, "the history of glue" I couldn't put it down.

"Just like that!"

• Like 1

Sorry Two ariels met on a roof, and got married. The wedding was atrocious, but the reception was excellent.

The way he told them, there will never be another Tommy cooper!

Edited by condemned2bfree
  • Like 1

Sorry Two ariels met on a roof, and got married. The wedding was atrocious, but the reception was excellent.

I saw two chimpanzees drinking in a bar. One said "hoo hoo hoo hoo!" the other one said "Well put some cold water in it"

He was a genuos XXXXXX Asked the Queen for her cup final ticket and her Majesty burst into laughter, that is how much he was loved XXX

• Like 1

I bought an opera record after the world cup in Italy in 1990. 30 quid it cost me!

Three Tenors ha haha

• Like 1

Sad news today. Just got back from my friends funeral, he got killed by a tennis ball. It was a lovely service

Gogin walks into a bar and sees Van Gogh. He says hello Vince do you want a pint?

No its ok I've got one 'ere

Woman at a bus stop doing arm exercises and saying "I must, I must improve my bust!"

Bloke says what you doing that for and she says the doctor said it would improve my flat chest and my bra size has gone up 2 sizes in a month.

Woman comes to the bus stop next day and hears the same bloke saying "Hickory Dickory Dock"

• Like 1

Just brilliant!!!!!

I watch these quite a lot, cheers me up :) If anybody else says these jokes its kinda meh! but Mr coopers delivery was just amazing.

Tragic what happened to him at the end, I guess there is not better way to go out, and he would of liked it that way.

• Like 1