ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the forty-fifth Solar Federalist badge to pedro2112...my absolute favorite lawyer in the whole federation (and that's saying something tongue.gif) - pedro is a quality poster, always adding a well-thought-out post to any thread to which he contributes, plus the fact that he's funny as hell. We've gotten to know you pedro, and contrary to what your sig says, we're not going to call you an asshole! (At least not in THIS post, that would be tacky.) I personally met and had a drink with pedro and his lovely wife in Vegas last summer, and found him to be a warm and friendly guy. So obviously he had me fooled. laugh.gif Just jokin' hombre...

pedro, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 045...Felicitaciones to our pseudo Mexican. Hey, pedro? You gonna change your name to pedro2113, and pedro2114, and so on after this? biggrin.gif

Congratulations, my friend!

Normally I would say "thank you" after receiving an "award, " however, after perusing the names of the other "winners" of this "award," I must decline. The last time I saw a similar bunch of pathetic, drunk, debaucherous, ill-informed, smelly, rude, disingenous, obsessive compulisve list of deviants, I was looking at the indictment list for the City of Detriot. You all are worthless and weak and do not deserve to be on the same planet as me, much less in a "hallowed hall."

May the sandy, desert winds cleanse your bodies of all foreign particles.

moon.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 24 2005, 09:30 PM)
Normally I would say "thank you" after receiving an "award, " however, after perusing the names of the other "winners" of this "award," I must decline. The last time I saw a similar bunch of pathetic, drunk, debaucherous, ill-informed, smelly, rude, disingenous, obsessive compulisve list of deviants, I was looking at the indictment list for the City of Detriot. You all are worthless and weak and do not deserve to be on the same planet as me, much less in a "hallowed hall."

moon.gif

You're welcome. smile.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 24 2005, 08:30 PM)

moon.gif

In that case, I'll just pass on congratulating you.

moon.gif

ohmy.gif

I withdraw my congrats

moon.gif

Okay then.

Welcome to the hallowed hall, Pedro. moon.gif tongue.gif

schla03.gif What already?? laugh.gif

I've been waiting all year for this moment

Well done Pedro, not a prolific poster, but high quality posts nevertheless trink38.gif

trink39.gif common001.gif trink39.gif common001.gif trink39.gif

cool.gif

Archived