ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the forty-third Solar Federalist badge to Slacker...Representing the City That Never Sleeps, we're glad he brings his laid back, easygoing personality to the board. When he's not yakking it up in chat, he's bringing humor to topics with his wit and one-liners. He's been to 24 Rush concerts since 1981 - so maybe he's not such a slacker after all. smile.gif He's definitely a true Rush fan and a unique asset to TRF.

Slacker, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 043...between this and your new promotion at work, we think you should celebrate with several of these...

http://canada.moosehead.com/images/bottle.jpg http://canada.moosehead.com/images/upload/img_prmn_look.jpg

Congratulations!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you are a distinguished employee, but I thought this excerpt was pretty funny:

To hell with unemployment: I think it's a fine thing. I like sleeping all day and having nothing to do but read, write, and sleep whenever I feel tired. I like waking up in the morning and going immediately back to bed if the weather is foul. In short, I think it's a fine situation for a man to be in: provided, of course, that he has enough money to eat and pay the rent.
[...]
I like being unemployed. I'm lazy. There are plenty of jobs, but I just plain damn don't want to work. It's that simple.
[...]
So there you have it: a slacker's credo for pleasure.

--From The Proud Highway, by Hunter S. Thompson.

Congratulations, slacker! And the best of luck with your recent promotion, both in real life and on TRF. trink39.gif

653.gif SLACKER!!! Fellow Brooklynite. CONGRATS!!! 653.gif

Always putting a good feeling into any thread. Thanks for hangin' here. trink39.gif

QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Aug 12 2005, 11:34 AM)
trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif
trink39.gif SLACKER! trink39.gif
trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

To the man who makes the 2.gif girls smile! (or 'goils as slacker says biggrin.gif )

cheer.gif CONGRATULATIONS cheer.gif

He doesn't have an accent. Everyone else does. biggrin.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif Congratulations Slacker on reaching this milestone and your offer of promotion new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Take it easy laugh.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

RushRevisited, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. and GhostGirl, I want to Thankyou and the Mods for such a special place to come and hang out and have some good laughs..GG ,they were some kind words you offered and i couldn't have said it any better myself biggrin.gif ...10 months ago i wandered across this forum not knowing what i have found, i never really used a computer , so it was pretty much new to me...This place has brought back so many Rush memories from the past 26 yrs or so, so many concerts i've seen and forgot about ( i even know how many times i've seen them now) I've loved 2.gif more then half my life and they never dissappointed me ,much like this forum,and i know am a better person today then i was 10 months ago yes.gif ...As for for all the wonderfull people i've met, i truely have grown to care for each one of you..I can and will call you all dear friends ...I love you guys as much as love my Moosehead Beer ohmy.gif ,but any way Thankyou Rush Forum, a place i call home trink39.gif

Lots of Love to you all heart.gif

Bobby cool.gif

Archived