ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the thirty-eighth Solar Federalist badge to Rolinda Bonz...winner of the best screenname/avatar contest HANDS DOWN, one of the stellar members of the NWW, and the Anagram queen. smile.gif Bonzy, there is much to admire about you: your humor, the integrity that comes through in your posts, and I personally know what a commitment you've made to be the best parent you can be...It's been truly wonderful getting to know you, and finding a fellow Neil Nymph to drool with. laugh.gif

Rolinda, you have assumed control...

user posted image

....of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge no. 038...I hope we get a chance to meet again. You won me over at the BARF party when you noticed my shoes biggrin.gif, joined the Cosmopolitan club cosmo.gif and taught me the recipe for a "2112"! Congratulations to a sweet and classy lady I'm proud to call my friend.

Well done Rollin' laugh.gif

trink39.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif common001.gif

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/templates/g-dice-game-animation.GIF

Rolinda_Bonz, I am always enjoying your clever and humorous posts on TRF. I always enjoy communicating with you, and I regret that I'm so bad at the Anagram puzzles that I can't participate in them also. You definitely have one of the coolest avatars I've seen anywhere, but it's you the person who's really so cool. Keep on posting, believing in what you believe, and being an exemplary parent.

Congratulations. smile.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 4 2005, 08:41 PM)
Yeah girl (goil biggrin.gif )

Way to go !!!! trink39.gif trink39.gif

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

I hope I get my badge before rushcon!!!! unsure.gif

laugh.gif

You know, at CP I got my 2112th post a week or so before RC (but RC4 was in august 22 last year). And I hung out for a good couple weeks in a test forum where posts didn't count. I finally gave in when I started picking these tongue avatars, may be a good week before RC.

Signals, remember?

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 4 2005, 07:55 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 4 2005, 08:41 PM)
Yeah girl  (goil  biggrin.gif )

Way to go !!!!  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

653.gif  653.gif  653.gif

I hope I get my badge before rushcon!!!!  unsure.gif

laugh.gif

You know, at CP I got my 2112th post a week or so before RC (but RC4 was in august 22 last year). And I hung out for a good couple weeks in a test forum where posts didn't count. I finally gave in when I started picking these tongue avatars, may be a good week before RC.

Signals, remember?

Yeah I remember. Man the memories of last summer smile.gif

Archived