ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the thirty-seventh Solar Federalist Badge to Earthshine...rescuer of women trapped by goofy guys in Vegas bars wink.gif, poker player extraordinaire, with a sense of humor that never fails to have me in stitches. You're what I like to call a time-tested TRFer, ES...the integrity of your posts, along with your eloquent requests for TP, are what gives this board the touch of class that's so obvious to everyone. smile.gif ES is one of the most genuine people I've ever met, and I'm glad I've had the honor to hang out with him in person on two occasions...folks, this guy handles himself with dignity, even when battling an affectionate drooling dog AND a hangover at the same time. biggrin.gif

Earthshine, you have assumed control...

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 037...seeing your name beside a post guarantees a few things: that the post will be entertaining, informative, and, I get the most amazing visual in my head, and a kick-ass soundtrack to go with it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/earthshine.jpg

Congratulations!

Ah thanks, you guys (guy and gal) are the best!!!!

trink39.gif

Here's to all you Admins, Mods, and great TRF'ers that has made this journey so much fun. Not only have I become more informed about my fav band, but I've also learned to try more Micro Brews, watch excellent movies that I didn't know existed, and have met some of the coolest people in the world thanks to this site... A heart-felt "thank you" to you all.

trink39.gif trink38.gif

I'm raising a glass of Knob Creek Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey (100 proof) to all of you!!!

trink38.gif

Had fun writing that, ES...I had way too much good material!

smile.gif

wub.gif

Thx everyone.. I know you'll all thinking "it's about freakin' time!!!!! You've been here forever... "

Yeah, I know.. I'm a bit slow at times, but slow and steady wins the race!

Total Cumulative Posts 2,116

( 0.96% of total forum posts )

Posts per day 6.7

I think that's my highest PPD ever.. Usually, i'm around 5 per day... laugh.gif I think I want to be a Solar Federalist forever!!

trink39.gif

Congratulations, good sir!

Hey, I know what you mean, I will probably be an old man before I even reach the Superconductor level.

Remember man, quality over quantity!

trink39.gif

Congratulations Earthshine trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif 653.gif

trink39.gif

Congrats B!!!!

2.gif cheer.gif 2.gif cheer.gif 2.gif

You're a great guy to hang out with shooting the sh*t, drinking, watching a band...whatever. Looking forward to the next time we can hang out.

(damn, you beat me to 2112 while I was on vacation)

Archived