ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the thirty-fifth Solar Federalist badge to pinkfloyd1973...he traveled the narrow way from the dark side of the moon to find TRF. He brought with him a saucerful of secrets: spend time with loved ones, be wise with your money, realize how quickly childhood's end comes, and prepare yourself for the great gig in the sky. None of us at TRF ever have to ask "which one's Pink?" - your posts always speak to me, your high hopes for your children are obvious, and, let's face it, your sense of humor is poles apart from the norm.

Pink, you have assumed control...

user posted image

of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge No. 035...this place wouldn't be the same without you...when you're not around, we wish you were here, so...keep talking, never find yourself lost for words, and shine on, you....well, you know. wink.gif

Congratulations!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/aiw/yes2.gif

I wanted to bask in the glow of 2112 post for that last hour! Ahhh! What a great feeling!!!

Cool! I get a badge, ohmy.gif does this mean I can bust people for like ... I dunno, jay walking on the board here 'n stuff? unsure.gif

QUOTE (pinkfloyd1973 @ Jun 29 2005, 06:15 PM)
I wanted to bask in the glow of 2112 post for that last hour! Ahhh! What a great feeling!!!

Cool! I get a badge, ohmy.gif does this mean I can bust people for like ... I dunno, jay walking on the board here 'n stuff? unsure.gif

No, but you can write tickets for spamming.

Congratulations, bro! Well done! 653.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

trink39.gif Congratulations Piinkfloyd 1973 trink39.gif common001.gif 653.gif trink38.gif

Keep up the good posting new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived