ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the thirty-fourth Solar Federalist Badge to happysmiles007...I'm proud to present this badge to one of my southern sisters - good job, honey child. wink.gif Happy is certainly one of the sweetest Rush fans I know, and each of her posts make that clear; she's caring and supportive, and mature for her young years. Thank your dad for us, happy, for introducing you to the boys from Canada, and indirectly bringing you to TRF!

happysmiles, you have assumed control...

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 034...keep being the charming southern lady, football fan cheer.gif and soon-to-be world-renowned equestrienne that you are, and you'll go far!

Congratulations, my sister!

Well done, my fellow Tarheel! Great job! yes.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif trink36.gif 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif chickendance.gif

Congrats to my 2nd fav 2.gif gal from North Carolina! biggrin.gif I can just tell from your posts and your personality that you are gonna grow up to be quite the fine lady smile.gif DON'T EVER CHANGE!

One of TRF's finest young members indeed yes.gif Thanx for your support in the Shack....

trink38.gif trink36.gif trink38.gif trink36.gif trink39.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Congrats, Happy! Welcome to the club, and display that badge with pride!

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0038.gifhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0038.gifhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0038.gif

(Girl, you must have listened to EVERY Rush song to make 2112!)

O_o How'd this happen?!

Congrats, Happy!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Woot woot!! trink36.gif trink38.gif yes.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif common001.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif boarder.gif icon_alienjig.gif 1022.gif 653.gif cool10.gif bncegrn.gif

Congradulations Happysmiles!!!

trink39.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif common001.gif 2.gif trink39.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif common001.gif 2.gif

Here trink38.gif to 2112 more!

I'm so happy for you happy biggrin.gif

When I first read your posts I had no idea you are a teen. You are so mature for your age. YOU ARE going places girl.

I admire you for being so wise. You are an exceptional person.

I'd be proud to have a daughter like you. I'm sure your Mom is...and Dad.

I am proud to call you friend.

You know if you need me happy, I"M HERE FOR YOU!

rose.gif

heart.gif

Congrats to you cheer.gif

CONGRATS HAPPY!!! You are such a wonderful young lady, you have such wisdom and poise already, it will be amazing to see the places you will go and the things you will do in your life smile.gif You deserve all the best in this world rose.gif

Archived