ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: Tombstone Mountain, Solar Federalist no. 278

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 278th Solar Federalist badge to Tombstone Mountain...

Tombstone Mountain, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 278...

Congratulations!

Thanks Guys and gals. 1001001 (as I've dealt with you mostly), and to all the Moderators, thanks for the work you do...very much appreciate how well you do your job.

When I joined I didn't really understand forum edicate well (yeah a lot of people let me know), and I ruffled some feathers. For that I apologize...except for a select few whiny a-holes. Get a life and celebrate this band. For those who have expanded relationships with me beyond the forum I dig talking and hanging out together...been good for me!

I appreciate those who have tolerated my threads and humor. For me as a Rush fan, it was important to share the good reviews...each and every one. The stories and fake articles I wrote were really a reflection of this board and the topics members put up. For those who got a laugh out of them--I'm glad you enjoyed them.

It's funny, I've never joined a forum of any kind, nor had the desire too, until Clockwork Angels was getting close to release. Making contacts with people on this board I've learned that many TRF members circulate amongst all the Rush Forums on the net...wow!!! Not for me. The TRF is the only place I wanna be.

From the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee--thank you!

2.gif

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w419/Aldenius/IMAG0891_zpsed23296e.jpg