Clockwork Angels Unvieled in Entirety

Tombstone Mountain

Dude, we have a subforum for things like this.... it's called Grand Designs. These fake threads are starting to get confusing here in the CA forum. Over in GD, anything goes! You can post to your heart's content.

Yeah, I have to admit that after a bit of initial frustration I have begun to laugh at all of this madness. Each day as the album approaches it gets more and more frenzied around here. laugh.gif

Nice thread!

This is how it's done... If you're going to prank us, at least throw in some nice creative writing for a little entertainment value!

QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Jun 4 2012, 12:21 PM)
As stated before...do we really need these fake stories now that the album has been leaked?

C'mon man...gotta bug up the colon? You know the story is going to be a parody that's not mean spirited and for RUSH fans!!! Live a little...well wait a minute you are just a little over 20 years old...you know everything right?

BtW...went to college in Dallas...great town except you can't see the stars at night!

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 4 2012, 12:26 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Jun 4 2012, 12:21 PM)
As stated before...do we really need these fake stories now that the album has been leaked?

C'mon man...gotta bug up the colon? You know the story is going to be a parody that's not mean spirited and for RUSH fans!!! Live a little...well wait a minute you are just a little over 20 years old...you know everything right?

BtW...went to college in Dallas...great town except you can't see the stars at night!

Sorry man..didnt mean to rain on your parade (no sarcasm). I actually got a chuckle out of it tongue.gif . Yea im from Dallas, live in Colorado now (why isnt Rush coming to DENVER?!) but yea the stars at night in Dallas you can count on one hand haha common001.gif

QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Jun 4 2012, 12:34 PM)
I actually got a chuckle out of it tongue.gif . Yea im from Dallas, live in Colorado now (why isnt Rush coming to DENVER?!) but yea the stars at night in Dallas you can count on one hand haha common001.gif

I miss Pappaduex!!!

I live in the appalachian mountains and can't get good cajun food!

Colorado is fantastic!!! Enjoy and remember...I ain't hurtin' no one!

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 4 2012, 12:37 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Jun 4 2012, 12:34 PM)
I actually got a chuckle out of it  tongue.gif . Yea im from Dallas, live in Colorado now (why isnt Rush coming to DENVER?!) but yea the stars at night in Dallas you can count on one hand haha  common001.gif

I miss Pappaduex!!!

I live in the appalachian mountains and can't get good cajun food!

Colorado is fantastic!!! Enjoy and remember...I ain't hurtin' no one!

trink39.gif

I miss BBQ and southern cooking in general...Pappadeux is the bomb!