Neil Peart on TV

ACL

It was taped today, but it won't be actually on TV for another week or two. I was in the audience. It was absolutely incredible to see Neil up close about 10-15 feet away in an intimate setting.

He talked about touring, his new book and then dissected Moving Pictures track by track among other things. It was an unbelievable experience that I will never forget.

QUOTE (pt2112 @ Mar 22 2011, 02:21 AM)
It was taped today, but it won't be actually on TV for another week or two. I was in the audience. It was absolutely incredible to see Neil up close about 10-15 feet away in an intimate setting.

He talked about touring, his new book and then dissected Moving Pictures track by track among other things. It was an unbelievable experience that I will never forget.

Wow,you are so lucky to get in on that how did you get tickets?,i would of thought demand would of been huge.

QUOTE (pt2112 @ Mar 22 2011, 12:21 AM)

Very cool you got that opportunity! trink39.gif

ohmy.gif 1022.gif Very cool!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (tel @ Mar 22 2011, 06:48 AM)

Wow,you are so lucky to get in on that how did you get tickets?,i would of thought demand would of been huge.

My friend got the tickets. I think he just requested them online. And I'm sure the demand would be huge, but I'm not sure how many people actually find out about stuff like this. It's not like it's a concert where it's announced everywhere. I certainly had no idea until after my friend got the tickets.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Mar 22 2011, 01:38 PM)
No talk of the new record?

Not that I could remember, no. If he did it was very brief and not in detail.