ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 228th Solar Federalist badge to Babycat...

Babycat, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 228...

Congratulations!

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jan 3 2011, 02:58 PM)
1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif Welcome Babycat... Good Job... 2.gif
Are awesome Admins will have you a badge soon.. trink39.gif

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif
http://www.progreviews.com/reviews/images/Rush-2112.jpg bncegrn.gif cheer.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif 1287.gif 653.gif th1245.gif old.gif hug2.gif rose.gif chickendance.gif

Awww, thanks, Tully..! You don't know how much this means to me! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

omg - omg - OMG!!! Thank you guys so much! Thanks for letting me be a part of the one & only best ever 2.gif forum! I'm not sure if it's been "the fastest ever", but I've had such great fun! trink39.gif 1022.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

Thanks once again, you guys - couldn't have done it without you all..! I'm extremely honored to receive this badge, so thanks must also go to GG & 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, & also to RR. wub.gif wub.gif trink39.gif 2.gif 1022.gif heart.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thank you all so much for all your lovely messages. wub.gif cheer.gif 2.gif

Thanks also for being such good friends. heart.gif heart.gif angel.gif

To TRF - as I said before, the one & only best ever Forum - Salute! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Archived