Check out this picture from Classic Rock Awards

D3strukt

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Dec 16 2010, 07:42 PM)
Geddy looks fairly uncomfortable there. Ha,ha.
Standing with Zeppelin and Sabbath mates, it makes him look, young.

He looks baby-faced in comparison! laugh.gif

Wow! that's a whole lot of talent for one camera to catch, I always say that no matter who he's photographed with Ged is still the coolest guy in the room.. gonna have to re-evaluate that statement.

I am amazed that the world didn't explode when the three Bass gods got together. (besides Pastorius, and Entwistle R.I.P) The same goes with the Guitarists (though I dislike Jimmy Page.).

Iommi/Lee/Harrison project ftw.

Geddy looks so amazing here, doesn't he?

wub.gif

I shall give him a cyber rose:

rose.gif

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Dec 16 2010, 05:04 PM)
I am amazed that the world didn't explode when the three Bass gods got together. (besides Pastorius, and Entwistle R.I.P) The same goes with the Guitarists (though I dislike Jimmy Page.).

I think if Chris Squire would have been there, the whole universe would have collapsed.

during the 1976-1979 began my interest of music made by these gentlemen..then came RUSH 1979..and they got me to think..and were so "out this heavy metal world" and genre, so cool and interesting (and I read Kerrang and listened UK AM stations by using long wire antenna).

Fantastic picture. I can see Geddy is just satisfied in the pic. They have done and achieved something real and wonderful in their life. Would love if there would have been another musician in this picture too, and he is David Gilmour..

edit: and Jon Anderson from "another" group if someone more to choose in the list;)

QUOTE (The Maples @ Dec 17 2010, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Dec 16 2010, 05:04 PM)

I think if Chris Squire would have been there, the whole universe would have collapsed.

z7shysterical.gif

Archived