Posting spoilers in this forum

Jack Aubrey

OK, friends, we've had some trouble recently with people posting spoilers about movies. I recommend using the following method for posting anything that either is or even may be a spoiler (so when in doubt, go ahead and use this method. Better safe than sorry.)

I originally posted instructions for posting spoilers in this post but I messed up and left out a letter in the HTML code that will render you spoiler invisible. Someone (I can't remember who it was, sorry) tried the method I posted but it didn't work due to the fact that I screwed up the code and for that I humbly apologize.

Okay, here's what you need to do. Select "Color" from the drop-down menu and select any of them, it doesn't matter what color you pick as you're going to change it. Let's say you select Blue. Go into the tag and delete the word Blue and replace it with the following code: #F7DBBA then go ahead and write what ever and hit user posted image when you're done. If you're successful, it should look like this:

"Spoiler", highlight to read:

Hey! How's it goin'? I'm doing fine and I hope that you are well.

Your buddy,

Jack.

That's all there is to it. Thanks for your time and please use this method. If you're still unclear in how to do this, just quote this message and you'll see everything in black and white.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

Jack, you're spoiling us about spoiling spoilers.

I have some spoiled food in the fridge that needs to be tossed out! unsure.gif

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ May 14 2010, 03:13 PM)
Doing fine Jack...thanks

laugh.gif Glad to hear it!

^ I can still faintly see the text in Ancient Ways' post. If you pay attention to the board colours, you'll notice that the background colour for each post alternates from post to post.

The code for the lighter colour is : #F7DBBA

The code for the darker colour is : #EED1B0

I wouldn't worry too much about this, though, unless you're totally OCD like me. tongue.gif