ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the twenty-fourth Solar Federalist Badge to rickyrob...with his brilliant wit and sense of humor, he's brave enough to dive into the chaos that is American politics, comport himself with integrity, and often make us stop and think. Ricky makes his home across the pond, but he seems perfectly at home amidst us Yanks, talking music, sports, or how to win the heart of a fair maiden. smile.gif

rickyrob, you have assumed control...

user posted image

Listen up, single Rush ladies...ricky is smart, funny, cute, AND he loves kids...this guy's a catch, don't let him get away!

Congratulations!

Well done Ricky!!!! 653.gif 653.gif

Congrats on the badge!! trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 14 2005, 05:48 PM)
On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the twenty-fourth Solar Federalist Badge to rickyrob...with his brilliant wit and sense of humor, he's brave enough to dive into the chaos that is American politics, comport himself with integrity, and often make us stop and think. Ricky makes his home across the pond, but he seems perfectly at home amidst us Yanks, talking music, sports, or how to win the heart of a fair maiden. smile.gif

rickyrob, you have assumed control...

user posted image

Listen up, single Rush ladies...ricky is smart, funny, cute, AND he loves kids...this guy's a catch, don't let him get away!

Congratulations!

blush4.gif

It was fun getting there actually...I have Esmeralda to thank as I think she realised what was going on. cool.gif

I was counting the lines to 2112 (lets sing it line by line) and was trying to time it so as I got the last line of 2112 as my 2112st post, but it didn't quite work out, then Chas wink.gif helped it along a little and I got my last line albeit not what I was intending.

Its an honour to receive this, and everyone here is like my family to me, as I no longer have any close relatives here. The irony is, my closest relatives live in Kitchener and Elmira, and I am going to see them in July as well as attend Rushcon5 (got tickets will travel) laugh.gif

...now, those tunes...Moon where are you?? laugh.gif

Good job, Rick! trink39.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived