ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the other two admins of TRF, it is with great pleasure I present the twentieth Solar Federalist badge to

1-0-0-1-0-0-1---TRF salutes you for your commitment to this board, your tireless work to make this site the best-looking Rush board on the web with your kick-ass graphics, and the absolute quality of your posts in EVERY thread to which you respond. A true Renaissance man, our #73 is equally at home in the musicians forum, the movie house, keeping law & order in politics or recommending a snobby, fancy schmancy beer with a foot-long name. smile.gif Your dedication and friendship is greater than a 40 ounce bottle of Sembriles Ark Pale Ale. Thank you for everything you do.

1, you have assumed control...

user posted image

of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 020...we literally could not function without you, my friend. Thank you for everything you bring to TRF, and to me...you made my first trip to NYC a blast, passing an evening with a drink and you! It's an honor to be associated with you in this adventure.

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such a friend." ~Yeats, with a little help from Kramer smile.gif

wub.gif you, 1!

Congratulations!

Congrats! I know some were giving you a hard time for taking so long to reach this milestone, but we all know how hard you work behind the scenes to keep TRF going!

Thanks for all you do (no - this Bud's not for you, we can do much better than just Bud!!)

trink39.gif

Congrats to you, 1. You are the 5 senses of TRF. Thanks for that!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

W O O - H O O ! ! ! cheer.gif C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S trink39.gif 1 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 1 ! ! !

aka 73 wink.gif

Congratulations, Mr. Binary! Always a pleasure to read your posts. yes.gif trink39.gif common001.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks for all your hard work on this site, if your the chap who has made it look as good as it does then I doff my hat to you old boy...

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 26 2005, 03:07 PM)
a cool poster extraordinaire

'cause, well, you'd hate to be a HOT poster, eh?

wink.gif

bd.gif

I just can't help it.........targets left, targets right, in front, behind, they're everywhere scared.gif

Archived