ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 116th Solar Federalist badge to Godeater2112...

Godeater, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 116...

Congratulations!

Congrats Godeater trink39.gif Welcome to The Hallowed Hall 1022.gif

Thank you all so much!

You know earth shattering accomplishments like this don't occur every day, and I certainly never could have got this far alone.

I'd like to thank Rush for their tomes of excellent music - so fascinating to discuss!

The mods and admins here that make this such a terrific place to hang out. Jack Aubrey and Ghost Girl in particular I've interacted with the most and would like to thank them specifically for making my time here so enjoyable.

All my homies down in the "That's It!" thread. You guys always keep me coming back to check in on our latest immature and hilarious antics.

Super special thanks to my employer for paying me to post all day.

Shout out to Al Gore for inventing the Internet.

And most of all - the hundreds of my excellent kindred Rush fan fellow TRFers with whom I've had countless (well 2112 at least) excellent discussions and sometimes even arguments. You guys and gals are nothing short of amazing!

Cheers to you all!

trink39.gif 2.gif 1287.gif

Ok, so you're a really cool guy, I enjoy your posts, etc., BUT, could I ask you one favor?

Would you please stop eating God? I mean, it's in really bad taste, ya know? unsure.gif

CONGRATULATIONS GOD OF THUNDER! yes.gif

I mean CONGRATULATIONS GOD OF BALANCE! yes.gif

I mean CONGRATULATIONS SOLAR FEDERALIST!!! yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

laugh.gif applaudit.gif Yay! Congrats there buddy smile.gif 653.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

smile.gif Godeater, Congrats on your Solar Federalist status and keep posting your words of wisdom 2.gif trink39.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/cartoons%20and%20fun/cons.jpg

Hey congrats on the badge. This badge is so well deserved. You're one of the most enjoyable dudes to have around here and 9 times out of 10 by the time I get to the end of one of your posts I'm either laughing my ass off or wishing I was hanging out with you. That 10th out of 10... well they usually suck BUT at least you've got those 9 trink39.gif

Archived