ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

The Tobes of Hades, lit by flickering torchlight, the netherworld is gathered in the glare....On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the third Solar Federalist Badge to Snowdog...He's squared for political battle, let the fray begin! Loyal Rush fan, quality poster in all forums, reader of books, and explainer of political party differences biggrin.gif....

Snowdog, you have assumed control...

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 003...Snowdog is victorious...the land of the Overworld is saved again!

Congratulations!

OK, this is the last time I will be congratulating you tonight. It's gettin' old. I mean, I've seen some attention whores in my time, but there are limits to this kind of thing!

Congrats!

Good job!

Well done!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 17 2004, 10:12 PM)
OK, this is the last time I will be congratulating you tonight. It's gettin' old. I mean, I've seen some attention whores in my time, but there are limits to this kind of thing!

Congrats!
Good job!
Well done!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 17 2004, 07:49 PM)
The Tobes of Hades, lit by flickering torchlight, the netherworld is gathered in the glare....On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the third Solar Federalist Badge to Snowdog...He's squared for political battle, let the fray begin!  Loyal Rush fan, quality poster in all forums, reader of books, and explainer of political party differences http://www.therushforum.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif....

Snowdog, you have assumed control...

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 003...Snowdog is victorious...the land of the Overworld is saved again!

Congratulations!

ooooooooooooo it's soooo shiny! http://www.therushforum.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif http://www.therushforum.net/html/emoticons/trink36.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 18 2004, 06:56 PM)
Hey GG, are we all gonna get little personalized induction messages with our badges biggrin.gif

Moonraker, your avatar is cool. I see stautes that look like that in the city, they are like 30' tall. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 18 2004, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 18 2004, 06:56 PM)
Hey GG, are we all gonna get little personalized induction messages with our badges biggrin.gif

Moonraker, your avatar is cool. I see stautes that look like that in the city, they are like 30' tall. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Ha thanks, its a bit sentimental to me.

Archived