ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 81st Solar Federalist badge to MrMiltonBanana...an Analog Kid with great taste in music, Milton has definitely found a niche here at TRF. Wise beyond his years, he has a great sense of humor...we don't know if Bill Cosby had any influence on that, but hey, whatever works! And we commend you on how you ran your first Clip Contest! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Milton, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 081...

Just one more thing....put down the toothpaste and step out of the bathroom with your hands in the air... bolt.gif

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Well, first off, I want to say how funny it is, that I've been on this board for a year or so...and people who have been here for one twelvth that time have surpassed my post count.

What I'll do next? Eh...retire to the bahamas.

Congratulations Mr Milton Banana and under a year too - great posting. Now I will do an appropriate little dance for you to honour your achievements. common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Jul 3 2006, 08:32 AM)
Well, first off, I want to say how funny it is, that I've been on this board for a year or so...and people who have been here for one twelvth that time have surpassed my post count.

Hey Milty -

Just do a "Dante's Divine Comedy - Line By Line" thread. That'll get you to Prof in no time!!!!!!!

WTG

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/Congrats20-20rainbow20-20FABULOUS20.gif

Keep up the great work!

Congrats, Bananaman!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jul 3 2006, 08:52 AM)
QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Jul 3 2006, 08:32 AM)

Hey Milty -

Just do a "Dante's Divine Comedy - Line By Line" thread. That'll get you to Prof in no time!!!!!!!

WTG

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Hahaha, that's not a bad idea.

Woo-hoo! GhostGirl's got some work to do... there are quite a few new Solar Federalists this week.

common001.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 3 2006, 02:03 PM)
Woo-hoo!  GhostGirl's got some work to do... there are quite a few new Solar Federalists this week.

common001.gif

Indeed. These posts are time-consuming for her, and it's harder to find the time these days. But be patient...she'll get there. wink.gif

But for now, Milton... your badge has been added to the Hallowed Hall, and below is a mini-badge that you can add to your sig, if you wish. Congrats!

user posted image

Archived