ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 80th Solar Federalist badge to GeddyRulz...please forgive the delay, GR. Life has been hectic, but that's no excuse for slacking about this momentous occasion. biggrin.gif Your contributions to TRF are many and varied: from aiding in the search for the mysterious hilda, to discussing books and politics, to playing bass...we're very glad that you've chosen to make TRF your board of choice. Your posts are always written with style and humor. We can't wait to read the bestselling novel you've got up your sleeve. smile.gif

GR, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 080...

Congratulations!

(Psst...I'll sell you my tie-dye Rush shirt for a dollar if you can get me a meet and greet with Neil next tour. Using your radio traffic reporting skills, just divert him to Alabama! Simple, right? laugh.gif )

I thought I'd go ahead and start a congrats thread to tide you over until your official badge presentation ceremony.

So congratulations on reaching this milestone. Well done and all that! Wear the badge proudly.

653.gif trink39.gif cheer.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Here's a temporary badge for your sig until you get your official one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/JackAubrey/cade70c7.jpg

"I'd like to thank the academy..." cool.gif

Congratulations on a job well done GeddyRulz trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/Congrats20-20rainbow20-20FABULOUS20.gif

way to go GR!

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jul 3 2006, 01:47 PM)
You passed by me quickly. Congratulations 653.gif

Yeah, it's all that spamming I did over the weekend. wink.gif

Thanks for the mini-badge, and the "plaque" hanging in the hallowed hall. I'm confused, though... isn't that it? What needs to be done by GG now? I've got the plaque, I've got the small badge in my siggy, what more is there?

Archived