ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 78th Solar Federalist badge to *Limelight*...another Analog Kid who stormed onto the TRF scene, took no prisoners, and wasn't afraid to start posting...a LOT! A little Word Association, a little of This and That, some smart hockey talk, and just the right amount of RUSH. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif We're glad he's found a home here! biggrin.gif

*Limelight*, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 078...

Congratulations! 653.gif

Wow Limelight I am so envious WELL DONE and CONGRATULATIONS you. are now living on a lighted stage. You joined this forum one year and one day later than myself and I have yet to get there but I will soon my friend 2.gif bekloppt.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 25 2006, 10:06 AM)
On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 78th Solar Federalist badge to *Limelight*...another Analog Kid who stormed onto the TRF scene, took no prisoners, and wasn't afraid to start posting...a LOT! A little Word Association, a little of This and That, some smart hockey talk, and just the right amount of RUSH. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif We're glad he's found a home here! biggrin.gif

*Limelight*, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 078...

Congratulations! 653.gif

Thanks for the little bio there Ghost girl. rofl3.gif

And thanks all.

Congratulations, *Limelight*! Well done. yes.gif 653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Congrats, man. Glad you're here!!

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

WoooooHooooooo...Good Going LIMEY!!

(of course this might just mean you talk too much wink.gif rofl3.gif )

Congrats on your rapid rise through the ranks.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived