ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 77th Solar Federalist badge to Sodoff Baldrick...an original Ged gal, Soddy has been with us since the very first week of TRF. She knows a good movie or TV show when she sees one, and she's a fantastic writer...besides being a published author, you probably remember her from such posts as 'Geddy is so freaking hot.' biggrin.gif Her sense of humor not only makes us laugh, it makes us THINK. She's lovely, smart, and funny - in short, the classic NWW.

And while looking for just the perfect Ged pic to complete this post, we happened to stumble upon this rare image:

CLICK HERE!

ohmy.gif

Soddy, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 077...thanks for reaching Solar Federalist on my birthday! laugh.gif

Congratulations!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/CBSgirl614/Congratswithstars.gif

You finally did it with a ton of quality posts (unlike me who spammed to get her badge LOL)!!!

As a prize, not only will you get your badge, but I personally present you with this lovely gift:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2916/dirtygeddy3hj.jpg

Congrats Fellow Ged-Luver!! trink39.gif bncegrn.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jun 23 2006, 10:49 PM)
Yay! Now gimme.

laugh.gif I hope you get urs soon too! Der Trom had to wait a little while before he got his - he attained SF at like 3 in the morning LOL and he didn't get his til the next day sad.gif But, it is Friday night and #73 is on so hopefully you'll get yours right quick!! trink39.gif

You got your badge...That was the number I wanted! Congrats! trink39.gif trink39.gif

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/becozy78/Congrats.jpg

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 23 2006, 10:24 AM)
On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 77th Solar Federalist badge to Sodoff Baldrick...an original Ged gal, Soddy has been with us since the very first week of TRF. She knows a good movie or TV show when she sees one, and she's a fantastic writer...besides being a published author, you probably remember her from such posts as 'Geddy is so freaking hot.' biggrin.gif Her sense of humor not only makes us laugh, it makes us THINK.  She's lovely, smart, and funny - in short, the classic NWW.

And while looking for just the perfect Ged pic to complete this post, we happened to stumble upon this rare image:

CLICK HERE!

ohmy.gif

Soddy, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 077...thanks for reaching Solar Federalist on my birthday! laugh.gif

Congratulations!

LMAO z7shysterical.gif

EDIT: removed the pic because it blows the surprise for Soddy! laugh.gif

Very well done indeed! Congratulations on your frikkin' badge! yes.gif trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif 653.gif goodpost.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif

HUGE Congrats, Soddy!!

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

Archived