ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 65th Solar Federalist badge to thestand...He's another one of our Analog Kids who is wise beyond his years. His taste in music is well-rounded, and he's a diverse musician as well -- he even plays one of them there Stick thingys! unsure.gif laugh.gif We know he'll make the upstate New York music scene a better place. Stand, your dry wit keeps us in stitches, and your quality posting is something to be proud of (even if you indulged in a little spamming to get to 2112 tongue.gif)

stand, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 065...

Congratulations to the guy with the coolest member number ever!* 1022.gif

*Well, second to perhaps 2112... biggrin.gif

There must be four of these on the main page already. People are joining this club like crazy around here. Way to Go TheStand. It's always cool to read your thoughtful posts and also a pleasure talking in Chat with you. You said that making the post made your day... wait'll you see how you feel after the thread runs. Congrats bud.

applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 2.gif trink36.gif

Bigtime Congrats!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

CONGRATS !!!

common001.gif cheer.gif common001.gif

drumnut beat me to it! boz69...it's almost yours!!!

Congartulations thestand

Great job.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

A big thanks to all of you for everything. I think that it's a testament to TRF that so many people have been making SF lately. If this place didn't have such an amazing feel of family to it, I don't think many of us would make it.

I know it's kind of an ongoing joke between myself and... well, whoever listens... tongue.gif, that I've been here for so long and am now only making this. For about a month I was a lurker, and then I started to post solely in the Rush boards. I guess I have this phobia on any board I've been on to scroll down past the band discussion. But once I came down to RS and I saw how tight of a community this was, that's when I decided to stay. I hope I've made some friends here, and I know I'll be here for the long run (sorry... wink.gif ).

(I knew this was going to be a long post, as I think this is the first time I haven't used fast reply in months... sorry ph34r.gif biggrin.gif )

QUOTE (thestand @ Mar 20 2006, 10:09 AM)
A big thanks to all of you for everything. I think that it's a testament to TRF that so many people have been making SF lately. If this place didn't have such an amazing feel of family to it, I don't think many of us would make it.

I know it's kind of an ongoing joke between myself and... well, whoever listens... tongue.gif, that I've been here for so long and am now only making this. For about a month I was a lurker, and then I started to post solely in the Rush boards. I guess I have this phobia on any board I've been on to scroll down past the band discussion. But once I came down to RS and I saw how tight of a community this was, that's when I decided to stay. I hope I've made some friends here, and I know I'll be here for the long run (sorry... wink.gif ).

(I knew this was going to be a long post, as I think this is the first time I haven't used fast reply in months... sorry ph34r.gif biggrin.gif )

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived