ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 64th Solar Federalist badge to Arndrake...Underneath that tough, fire-breathing exterior is a sweetheart of a guy. Along with being funny and well-spoken, he's always there to lend sensible advice and comfort to those who need it. And when he needed to pour HIS heart out, he knew he could rely on the good citizens of TRF to return the favor. Arndrake has a heart as big as a dragon, and this board is a better place because of that. Plus, we're afraid he'll toast us to a crisp and dunk us in ketchup if we say otherwise! tongue.gif

Arndrake, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 064...you're a hoot and a half, Drake. tongue.gif

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Gosh, Arndrake. What to say. You've been THE AGP friend from hell, and our friend as well. Your soft spot has shown through, and we love you for it. Anyway, I'd be glad to be your crunchy fried snack with catsup (however you spell it! tomato smooshy stuff to dip us all in!!! tongue.gif ) any day, my friend. Your heart. Your humor. Your willingness to connect to all of us. Much lub.... heart.gif Amazing and welcome to the Hallowed Hall!

Congratualtions Arndrake.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

YAY!!!!!!

woohoo!!!!!!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/2727.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/aiw/yahoo.gif

Thanks everybody. Especially to GG and Sully for your kind and motivating words (even if I am a hoot and a half). As I noted in another thread, it is fitting that I should reach Solar Fed a year after I joined the forum. I know it has taken me a while to get to this milestone. Those who have noted my posts usually see, with a few exceptions, that I try to have something meaningful to say. I have always hoped that I have been informative, supporting, or entertaining with everything I have wrote.

I consider myself fortunate to have a group of friends like you here. As I have almost no local friends, TRF has been a second home for me. It's one of the first things I check when I get up or when I get home from work. Your support has helped me when I have felt very low. I always worry that I have not returned the favor enough.

My only regret right now is that Kris isn't here to see me reach this level. I'm sure she would be sending me a big cyber hug right now. I know I am not the only one who wishes she was back with us. But I know that when she gets back, she will probably have so much to post that she will get her Oracle icon an hour after signing in.

In closing, I would like to note that mustard makes a good dip too. As does salsa, but it gives me heartburn. *rimshot*

Thanks a lot guys and dolls.

CONGRATS, ARNDRAKE

Well done, and enjoy your place in the hallowed hall.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived