The official Hilda thread...

Tick

please hilga come back fists crying.gif sorry, (pull it together man!) to us, we miss you.

please enter your favorite hilga memories now.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 4 2006, 10:34 PM)
please hilga come back fists crying.gif sorry, (pull it together man!) to us, we miss you.
please enter your favorite hilga memories now.

hilda !! hilda !!! hilda !!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 4 2006, 11:41 PM)
Is it hilda or hilga?

confused13.gif

Im so lost unsure.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 4 2006, 11:41 PM)
Is it hilda or hilga?

oh shit its hilda !!!!

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 4 2006, 11:54 PM)
so dazed and confused... cool.gif

I see a "theme" for tonight Huh? laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 4 2006, 11:52 PM)
No reason to make a new thread because of that. We'll just fix this one. cool.gif

thanks. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif hilda, hilga, potato, patato .HILDA ROCKS !!! 1022.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 5 2006, 12:35 AM)
??????????

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN !!!!

1022.gif HILDA! 1022.gif HILDA! 1022.gif HILDA! 1022.gif

THE HILDA WATCH -DAY 1

keep the flame of hope burning.

talk about your favorite hilda moments.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 5 2006, 08:29 AM)
THE HILDA WATCH -DAY 1

keep the flame of hope burning.

talk about your favorite hilda moments.

really, its ok to talk about it ,it will help.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 4 2006, 08:59 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 4 2006, 11:54 PM)
so dazed and confused... cool.gif

I see a "theme" for tonight Huh? laugh.gif

laugh.gif I think for the next couple of months! hahaha

QUOTE (thestand @ Jan 5 2006, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Jan 5 2006, 02:21 PM)
1022.gif BAKE THE ROLLS Hilda 1022.gif

Who the hell IS Hilda anyway?  confused13.gif

biggrin.gif

hilda is !..... well ....hilda and she will return !

there was this time when hilda said , hey im listening to rush ! , and i like said , really thats cool !

my favorite hilda memory had to be back in 1827. it was winter, so we rented a zamboni to see the country in its natural state. she kept pouring ice water down my back which would make my skin turn blue, flake off and she would mix the flakes with eggs to make a delicious pancake batter. these were literally the yummiest pancakes i've had in the past 180 years.

anyway, it was the middle of the night and i was fast asleep when hilda turned to me and said, "you know, while undoubtedly you're the most fascinating and complex man i've ever known, i must admit to you that i suffered a schizoid embolism several years ago that left me devoid of the capacity to love. please don't take this as a personal rejection of your affections, for it does not reflect in any way, shape or form on you as a man." had i been awake, i would have had no idea what she was talking about since i had only known her for about a week, but still it was a tender, intimate and deeply moving experience nonetheless that i know will stay with me for many centuries to come. yes.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 5 2006, 02:53 PM)
my favorite hilda memory had to be back in 1827.  it was winter, so we rented a zamboni to see the country in its natural state.  she kept pouring ice water down my back which would make my skin turn blue, flake off and she would mix the flakes with eggs to make a delicious pancake batter.  these were literally the yummiest pancakes i've had in the past 180 years. 

anyway, it was the middle of the night and i was fast asleep when hilda turned to me and said, "you know, while undoubtedly you're the most fascinating and complex man i've ever known, i must admit to you that i suffered a schizoid embolism several years ago that left me devoid of the capacity to love.  please don't take this as a personal rejection of your affections, for it does not reflect in any way, shape or form on you as a man."  had i been awake, i would have had no idea what she was talking about since i had only known her for about a week, but still it was a tender, intimate and deeply moving experience nonetheless that i know will stay with me for many centuries to come.  yes.gif

that brought a tear to me eye Goob... goodpost.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jan 5 2006, 03:02 PM)
Wasnt' she banned?

DONT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN ! fists crying.gif she's coming back, i just know she is.

the hilda watch, day 1, keep the flame of hope alive.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 5 2006, 02:53 PM)
my favorite hilda memory had to be back in 1827. it was winter, so we rented a zamboni to see the country in its natural state. she kept pouring ice water down my back which would make my skin turn blue, flake off and she would mix the flakes with eggs to make a delicious pancake batter. these were literally the yummiest pancakes i've had in the past 180 years.

anyway, it was the middle of the night and i was fast asleep when hilda turned to me and said, "you know, while undoubtedly you're the most fascinating and complex man i've ever known, i must admit to you that i suffered a schizoid embolism several years ago that left me devoid of the capacity to love. please don't take this as a personal rejection of your affections, for it does not reflect in any way, shape or form on you as a man." had i been awake, i would have had no idea what she was talking about since i had only known her for about a week, but still it was a tender, intimate and deeply moving experience nonetheless that i know will stay with me for many centuries to come. yes.gif

holy crap !! biggrin.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif sarcasm.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif 062802puke_prv.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif