ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: troutman - Solar Federalist no. 49

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the forty-ninth Solar Federalist badge to troutman...a guy who shares my favorite drummer's love of the outdoors. With Matty the beagle by his side, he enjoys camping and fishing...in fact, we know who to call when we need a captain for the first TRF fishing expedition! laugh.gif Trout has a knack for digging up some really great Rush pics to share with us, and he's not afraid to dig in and get his hands dirty in politics, or stump us with some baseball trivia.

trout, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 049...thanks for all you bring to TRF, and for giving us Matty, TRF's unofficial mascot. biggrin.gif

Congratulations!

troutman (why is it your name always makes me hungry for fish?),

hey dude, though we might not always agree on things, i still think highly of you. trink39.gif

congrats man on reaching this goal - welcome to the club! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

peace bro,

gary

(goober)

biggrin.gif

http://hml.org/mmhc/mdindex/images/troutm.jpg

A great achievement for a great guy! Thanks for letting me share my story of Beau. I know Matty is in good hands, though. smile.gif Thanks also for indulging me in Killer Rush Images and hanging out in there with me for hours at a time. You're the best!

Congratulations, troutman! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0016.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 29 2005, 09:44 AM)
On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the forty-ninth Solar Federalist badge to troutman...a guy who shares my favorite drummer's love of the outdoors.  With Matty the beagle by his side, he enjoys camping and fishing...in fact, we know who to call when we need a captain for the first TRF fishing expedition! laugh.gif  Trout has a knack for digging up some really great Rush pics to share with us, and he's not afraid to dig in and get his hands dirty in politics, or stump us with some baseball trivia. 

trout, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 049...thanks for all you bring to TRF, and for giving us Matty, TRF's unofficial mascot. biggrin.gif

Congratulations!

blush4.gif blush4.gif Thank you so much GhostGirl smile.gif and to all of you here that have posted. I am truly honored. The forum is a very special place for all of us here and it makes me feel like I am with so many good friends although I have never met any of you in person. And yeah, a forum fishing expedition would be very cool. cool.gif Maybe we could all meet in "New Zealand" laugh.gif Anyway, thanks again all wink.gif

troutman & the beagle trink39.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Sep 29 2005, 10:50 PM)
Congrats on 2112 Troutman!!! http://www.online-thecatsmeow.com/images/Emoticons/fishing.gif trink39.gif  trink38.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif thanks Drumnut laugh.gif and again to all here on TRF trink39.gif

troutman & the beagle wink.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/2112_11.jpg AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

Edited by troutman

Many, many congratulations to our resident Sourdough! Well done and keep posting! yes.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif