Welcome Back Narps!

Lorraine

I do miss Narps.

Crazy fall out and all last year.

He was a rock for me on this forum for a good two years.

I miss him.

I am glad he's well enough to post a random message in loving support of his favourite album!

• Like 2

Maybe I jumped the gun in starting the thread.

However, since my motto is to never let a thread go to waste, we can either put this one on the shelf for future use, or cross out the name "Narps" and use it for the next returning MIA TRF member, or Treeduck can use it to regale us with his wit and wisdom, or ORFie can post pics of dancing bananas in it.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I do miss Narps.

I miss him.

I am glad he's well enough to post a random message in loving support of his favourite album!

I can't turn the station when Toto comes on. Thanks for that lol..
  • Like 2

When I was lurking on various music forums on the internet - reading and trying to find a comfortable spot to post - I found myself coming here more and more .. There was this guy who called himself Narps, and that was all I needed to decide to join here ..

I missed ya buddy

• Like 5

Thanks sooo much Lorraine for noticing. I have been traveling most of the day from Savannah GA back to Myrtle Beach SC from visiting my new grand babies and haven't been able to get on till a little while ago. Thanks again so much... :cheers: :) Edited by Narps
  • Like 7

I left for 3 days and did not get a thread..........but I am a mere mortal

Not THE SUPERHERO NARPS IS!!!

Welcome back buddy..

• Like 3

When I was lurking on various music forums on the internet - reading and trying to find a comfortable spot to post - I found myself coming here more and more .. There was this guy who called himself Narps, and that was all I needed to decide to join here ..

I missed ya buddy

Thanks my friend. I tried my best to be pleasant but to be honest I was a pretty miserable SOB for a number of years. Many changes in my life since the new year and my attitude has changed so much for the better. A happy Kenneth is the best Kenneth. Thanks again for everything. Between you and Lorraine and others of course I couldn't stay away forever. I just happened to check in and saw your post regarding Going For The One and something moved me to post. I will never be the posting machine I once was but with happiness comes change and change for the better.... :cheers:
  • Like 4

I missed ya buddy

Thanks my friend. I tried my best to be pleasant but to be honest I was a pretty miserable SOB for a number of years. Many changes in my life since the new year and my attitude has changed so much for the better. A happy Kenneth is the best Kenneth. Thanks again for everything. Between you and Lorraine and others of course I couldn't stay away forever. I just happened to check in and saw your post regarding Going For The One and something moved me to post. I will never be the posting machine I once was but with happiness comes change and change for the better.... :cheers:

Narps take care of yourself and yours 1st.

The TRF family will always be around for you. Stay happy brother

• Like 3

Just for the record I love me some Lorraine and I hope I am not embarrassing her by saying this. She has been a friend since my humble beginnings here though thick and thin. They don't make em like her anymore. Thanks dear for caring... lol I forgot most of the emoticons believe it or not ( )<---------insert a big hug here :LOL:
  • Like 5

I missed ya buddy

So you were sneaking around for a while then? :smoke:

• Like 2

Welcome Back, Narps !! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :banana: :banana: :ebert: :ebert: I hope you and your family are doing well. I thought of you several times when I would play ATWAS !! Nice to have you back, and looking forward to seeing some garden photos! :)
  • Like 3

I do miss Narps.

I miss him.

I can't turn the station when Toto comes on. Thanks for that lol..

Your welcome!

I am so glad you are back. Hope you are well too. I know you had it rough for a while...

• Like 3

Welcome Back, Narps !! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :banana: :banana: :ebert: :ebert: I hope you and your family are doing well. I thought of you several times when I would play ATWAS !! Nice to have you back, and looking forward to seeing some garden photos! :)

...and some new X-rays. :LOL:

Hi Narps, hope you'll stop by more often. :hi: :cheers:

• Like 1