Back By Popular Demand! One Night Only! "YOUR WILDERNESS" OF MIRRORS! THE NEW PORCUPINE THIEF ALBUM RULES! GAVIN HARRISON SAVIOR OF THIS WEAK BAND!

RUSHHEAD666

Oh and back on track.......

I am listening to Gavin Harrison's solo album tonight. It's mind-blowing!! JAZZ!!!!! "CHEATING THE POLYGRAPH!!"

Neil Peart could only dream to play JAZZ like GAVIN!!!!!

This album is so HOT I might have a wet dream tonight!

• Like 1

Earl I've picked up a ton of DOUG ALDRICH albums recently. Lion, Bad Moon Rising, Hurricane, House of Lords (second album and the other first and third actually), Burning Rain and this band he joined the DEAD DAISIES!

I love DOUG!!!!!

Dude! HURRICANE ROCKS!!!! Do you have the one album with the banned artwork with the naked chick about to get literally "drilled" by some big machine????

Dude!

When I was in Maui there was Tropical Storm Darby that was going to smash the islands! But it lost steam and went way out to sea!

The next Hurricane to form was HURRICANE EARL!!!

I told Jill Meniketti in an email and hoped that Y&T was going to play "Hurricane" for me. THEY DID!!! LOL!!!

Yeah Doug is a BEAST!

That's the one I have I think. It's a black and white cover.

How did you like Maui?

is Jill hot??

Earl I've picked up a ton of DOUG ALDRICH albums recently. Lion, Bad Moon Rising, Hurricane, House of Lords (second album and the other first and third actually), Burning Rain and this band he joined the DEAD DAISIES!

I love DOUG!!!!!

Dude! HURRICANE ROCKS!!!! Do you have the one album with the banned artwork with the naked chick about to get literally "drilled" by some big machine????

Dude!

When I was in Maui there was Tropical Storm Darby that was going to smash the islands! But it lost steam and went way out to sea!

I told Jill Meniketti in an email and hoped that Y&T was going to play "Hurricane" for me. THEY DID!!! LOL!!!

Yeah Doug is a BEAST!

How did you like Maui?

is Jill hot??

Yep! Black and white cover!!

Jill is a beautiful woman!! She looks stunning for her age. The answer is yes!

Maui was off the charts fun!!! I took my girls and my best friend his wife and boys also went!! WE HAD A BLAST!!!

The waves were rough and totally tubular dude. LOL! I caught some serious 10 foot waves on my boogie board!

Lots of great fish! A papaya every day!

Amazing sunsets!

Magical Mai Tais!

I love it there!

• Like 1

I am listening to Gavin Harrison's solo album tonight. It's mind-blowing!! JAZZ!!!!! "CHEATING THE POLYGRAPH!!"

Peart is like Martin Sheen in Apocalypse Now at the beginning of the picture:

Peart: "L.A....shit I'm still only in L.A. Every time I think I'm going to wake up on stage. When I got home after that last tour it was worse...I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to Geddy and Alex until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here I wanted to be there...when I was there all i could think of was getting back behind the drum kit. I'm here a week now waiting for a tour, getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room i get weaker...and every minute Gavin Harrison sits behind his drums he gets stronger. Each time I've looked around the walls moved in a little tighter..."

Earl and Duck, you know these guys ??

Ambush ... the album Desecrator from last year .. First three tracks are great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d0yhfVWcIQ

I'll have a listen to that in a bit. I can just click it and my youtube thing will put it in my recommendations. I've been signing into youtube recently...

• Like 1

I love DOUG!!!!!

Dude!

Yeah Doug is a BEAST!

How did you like Maui?

is Jill hot??

Yep! Black and white cover!!

Jill is a beautiful woman!! She looks stunning for her age. The answer is yes!

Maui was off the charts fun!!! I took my girls and my best friend his wife and boys also went!! WE HAD A BLAST!!!

The waves were rough and totally tubular dude. LOL! I caught some serious 10 foot waves on my boogie board!

Lots of great fish! A papaya every day!

Amazing sunsets!

Magical Mai Tais!

I love it there!

Excellent!! :cosmo:

• Like 1

Peart: "L.A....shit I'm still only in L.A. Every time I think I'm going to wake up on stage. When I got home after that last tour it was worse...I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to Geddy and Alex until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here I wanted to be there...when I was there all i could think of was getting back behind the drum kit. I'm here a week now waiting for a tour, getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room i get weaker...and every minute Gavin Harrison sits behind his drums he gets stronger. Each time I've looked around the walls moved in a little tighter..."

I feel like this post got lost in the shuffle and it took me a couple of minutes to put together! :goodone:

I feel like this post got lost in the shuffle and it took me a couple of minutes to put together! :goodone:

I missed it Duck! Excellent! So true!

Oh, I picked up Ambush today and played it tonight! INCREDIBLE METAL!!!

Cheers!

• Like 1