Big Lebowski spinoff in the works

x1yyz

John Turturro is currently filming a Big Lebowski spin-off, centering around the character The Jesus. And he's doing so without the Coen Brothers.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. The Jesus was fine as a cameo character, but a whole movie about him? And weren't the Coens the geniuses behind it all? Hrm.

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/08/john-turturro-big-lebowski-spinoff-going-places-bobby-canavale-1201717804/

• Like 2

I've seen that movie 1 time and fell asleep...and then the WORLD fell in love with it...

I like my Jeff Bridges without his shirt chasing broads for James Woods in Mexico with Phil Collins blaring....

....But you guys should already know that

I've seen that movie 1 time and fell asleep...and then the WORLD fell in love with it...

I like my Jeff Bridges without his shirt chasing broads for James Woods in Mexico with Phil Collins blaring....

The first time I saw TBL it did nothing for me. But then I saw it again and it all clicked :)

• Like 1

The first time I saw TBL it did nothing for me. But then I saw it again and it all clicked :)

I've considered that...comedies are a frame of mind at that exact moment.

I need to make time for a fresh evaluation...and most comedies hit me instantly..

I need to make time for a fresh evaluation...and most comedies hit me instantly..

I thought it was funny on my first viewing...probably would've given it a "B". But now, after 5 or 6 times, it's a sturdy "A+".

• Like 1

I thought it was funny on my first viewing...probably would've given it a "B". But now, after 5 or 6 times, it's a sturdy "A+".

It's one of those movies that when I'm flipping through the channels, I always stop and watch.
  • Like 1