Thing you're ambiguous about...

treeduck

I am ambidextrous but only when the right video is on..............

OH WAIT...You said ambiguous..stand by let me Google that word

• Like 1

I'm ambiguous about...whether to finish this post...

Dudes...some dudes are hot. PM me some TreeDuck pics.

http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcaster-photo-801068158-Sexy-Duck-in-love.jpg

http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcaster-photo-801068160-Sexy-Duck-Lady-in-Love.jpg

• Like 4

Nothing

I have definite opinions on everything

Go ahead, just ask ... You'll probably be sorry you did

Buttplugs. Pros, cons, likes, etc.

Hygiene is a concern, but the ones with the pony tail can really spice up an otherwise mundane trip to the super market

Great song by the Lunachicks

• Like 1

There's a few TRF posters here who might be aliens... And I'm onto one of them in particular.

:AlienSmiley: :dweez:

Not for long after Trump builds his dome.

• Like 1

Nothing

Hygiene is a concern, but the ones with the pony tail can really spice up an otherwise mundane trip to the super market

Pony tail? :eh:

http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcaster-photo-801068158-Sexy-Duck-in-love.jpg

http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcaster-photo-801068160-Sexy-Duck-Lady-in-Love.jpg

Oh yeah...Johnny likes!

Nothing

Are you dead??

That's not opinion but fact ... The glowing halo I see reflecting in the window across the room answers that

• Like 1

Oh yeah...Johnny likes!

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/77657173/hoochie_duck_tile_coaster.jpg?width=750&height=750&Filters=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22background%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22F2F2F2%22%2C%22sequence%22%3A2%7D%5D

• Like 2

Nothing

That is one funny visual, btw!

• Like 1

Nothing

http://www.ethicalkink.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Tasha-Reignbow-Pony-Tail-Plug-4-colors.jpg

Edited by x1yyz
  • Like 1

Nothing

What's your opinion on this?...

On a trip to Hong Kong a while back, I was walking through this open air market, taking in all the sights and all that. All the usual stuff that you'd expect were there: fruits--some exotic some not and some fresh some rancid, live chickens and rodents and pigs, fish to eat and fish as pets, dried and fried meats, cheap plastic toys, pirated CDs and DVDs, knockoff t-shirts, backpacks, handbags, dresses, rugs, sneakers, high heels, and so on. Then, I see an extremely old, expressionless woman at her market stand. She had ONE item on the table for sale: a vibrator as long as my forearm and as thick as my bicep and it was vibrating like it meant business. I asked my two travel buddies if they wanted to buy that but they didn't. So anyway, what's your opinion of extremely old, expressionless ladies selling giant vibrators in an open air Hong Kong market?

[P.S. I didn't buy it but I was thinking of sending it to my male boss that I hated at the time]

• Like 1

Nothing

http://www.ethicalkink.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Tasha-Reignbow-Pony-Tail-Plug-4-colors.jpg

They look like My Little Pony plugs. Those MLP freaks probably use those.

Nothing

On a trip to Hong Kong a while back, I was walking through this open air market, taking in all the sights and all that. All the usual stuff that you'd expect were there: fruits--some exotic some not and some fresh some rancid, live chickens and rodents and pigs, fish to eat and fish as pets, dried and fried meats, cheap plastic toys, pirated CDs and DVDs, knockoff t-shirts, backpacks, handbags, dresses, rugs, sneakers, high heels, and so on. Then, I see an extremely old, exp<b></b>ressionless woman at her market stand. She had ONE item on the table for sale: a vibrator as long as my forearm and as thick as my bicep and it was vibrating like it meant business. I asked my two travel buddies if they wanted to buy that but they didn't. So anyway, what's your opinion of extremely old, exp<b></b>ressionless ladies selling giant vibrators in an open air Hong Kong market?

[P.S. I didn't buy it but I was thinking of sending it to my male boss that I hated at the time]

Let me ask this first - what is the demeanor of other merchants - older women esp - was it just the vibrator sellers that had no expression, or, do a lot of the older sellers seem uninterested or dour ??

I don't believe that the vibrator is relevant here - it is the happiness of a human being . . No one should have to grow in to old age with no passion for life - but it is up to the individual to seek out what makes them happy ..

I'd probably try to strike up a conversation, and in the case of the vibrator, I'd probably try to make light and have fun ...

It would bother me though that an older person would show no happiness

So the vibrator is basically a non issue here

• Like 1

Nothing

On a trip to Hong Kong a while back, I was walking through this open air market, taking in all the sights and all that. All the usual stuff that you'd expect were there: fruits--some exotic some not and some fresh some rancid, live chickens and rodents and pigs, fish to eat and fish as pets, dried and fried meats, cheap plastic toys, pirated CDs and DVDs, knockoff t-shirts, backpacks, handbags, dresses, rugs, sneakers, high heels, and so on. Then, I see an extremely old, exp<b></b>ressionless woman at her market stand. She had ONE item on the table for sale: a vibrator as long as my forearm and as thick as my bicep and it was vibrating like it meant business. I asked my two travel buddies if they wanted to buy that but they didn't. So anyway, what's your opinion of extremely old, exp<b></b>ressionless ladies selling giant vibrators in an open air Hong Kong market?

Let me ask this first - what is the demeanor of other merchants - older women esp - was it just the vibrator sellers that had no exp<b></b>ression, or, do a lot of the older sellers seem uninterested or dour ??

I don't believe that the vibrator is relevant here - it is the happiness of a human being . . No one should have to grow in to old age with no passion for life - but it is up to the individual to seek out what makes them happy ..

I'd probably try to strike up a conversation, and in the case of the vibrator, I'd probably try to make light and have fun ...

It would bother me though that an older person would show no happiness

So the vibrator is basically a non issue here

Based on a memory about a decade old, I think the elderly were a mix...as I would expect. Perhaps she appeared miserable for the simple fact that her giant vibrator didn't appear to be selling. I do remember another older woman (though not as old as the one mentioned) selling some t-shirts that I was checking out...she seemed more cheerful and at least managed somewhat of a smile. Better salesperson maybe? No idea.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

((Mainly, I thought to share that story with you since you've shown an interest in the Far East))