David Coverdale officially Out Of Money

Disembodied Spirit

Whitesnake on a Wal Mart Back to school commercial

Yup.....Coverdale out of money

The second we hear 'Jacob's Ladder' on a commercial for the Weather Channel..we'll know Rush needs cash too...

I think it's kind of cute, actually, to have the little guys singing along to the first part. :) 'Here I Go Again' became part of our supermarket's muzak about a year ago, so maybe he blew through his cash back then! :D
  • Like 2

I think it's kind of cute, actually, to have the little guys singing along to the first part. :) 'Here I Go Again' became part of our supermarket's muzak about a year ago, so maybe he blew through his cash back then! :D

I have never known any kid to be that excited about going back to school.

How did we go from Tawny Kitean dancing on a Jaguar to kids going back to school?? :)

• Like 2

How did we go from Tawny Kitean dancing on a Jaguar to kids going back to school?? :)

He probably went broke long ago when she bullied him into giving her all his money, then she moved on and started beating the shit out of Chuck Finley, then probably took all his dough :LOL:
  • Like 3

I saw this commercial about a week ago for the first time and I kept thinking how badly it was done.

Yeah, it's pretty dumb.

• Like 1

He probably went broke long ago when she bullied him into giving her all his money, then she moved on and started beating the shit out of Chuck Finley, then probably took all his dough :LOL:

Chuck Finley !!! A blast from the past...from the pitching mound to being beat up by his wife...

The second we hear 'Jacob's Ladder' on a commercial for the Weather Channel..we'll know Rush needs cash too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAoPjP3sIMI

I'm not so sure about Coverdale being out of money. My best friend's brother lives very close to David Coverdale up in South Shore Lake Tahoe. He has a beautiful modern mansion very close to the lake.

He deserves every penny he makes.

He is a true Legend.

Signed,

"STORMBRINGER"

BRING IT HATERS!

• Like 3

I'm not so sure about Coverdale being out of money. My best friend's brother lives very close to David Coverdale up in South Shore Lake Tahoe. He has a beautiful modern mansion very close to the lake.

He is a true Legend.

Signed,

"STORMBRINGER"

BRING IT HATERS!

His reported net worth is $18 million. Not bad.
  • Like 2

He is a true Legend.

Signed,

"STORMBRINGER"

BRING IT HATERS!

His reported net worth is $18 million. Not bad.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rock-stars/david-coverdale-net-worth/