Peanut Butter!

GeddysMullet

Chucky peanut butter?

Just let him think it's peanut butter. Chucky would be most appreciative.

I didn't want to embarrass him. I actually looked it up to see if such a thing existed. I thought maybe it was some new east coast invention that had yet to make its way out here.

By the way, thanks very much for the laugh.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Chucky peanut butter?

Just let him think it's peanut butter. Chucky would be most appreciative.

I didn't want to embarrass him. I actually looked it up to see if such a thing existed. I thought maybe it was some new east coast invention that had yet to make its way out here.

By the way, thanks very much for the laugh.

You two need to quit it. My cheeks almost hurt from trying to suppress the laughter and my wife is wondering what is so damn funny.

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of peanuts, or peanut butter, by itself. (I hate nuts anyway and will always pick them out of anything. Except macadamia nuts). But I can stand peanut butter when it's an ingredient in a baked good.

I made a peanut butter cup cheesecake last night. Did you know that if you throw away the page in the recipe that has all the nutritional info on it, it makes the recipe healthier?

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of peanuts, or peanut butter, by itself. (I hate nuts anyway and will always pick them out of anything. Except macadamia nuts). But I can stand peanut butter when it's an ingredient in a baked good.

I made a peanut butter cup cheesecake last night. Did you know that if you throw away the page in the recipe that has all the nutritional info on it, it makes the recipe healthier?

Apparently, this cheesecake has no fat or calories! I can have two pieces!

• Like 1

I don't mind peanut butter but recently I saw a picture of what looked like the typical deviled egg, but where the yolk mixture would be some evil person had put a small dollop of peanut butter and jelly. Wrong!

I don't care what you put on an egg - keep it the hell away from my plate!

I don't mind peanut butter but recently I saw a picture of what looked like the typical deviled egg, but where the yolk mixture would be some evil person had put a small dollop of peanut butter and jelly. Wrong!

Don't like eggs or most nuts. Those are great sources of protein, but, everybody likes different stuff.

Don't like eggs or most nuts. Those are great sources of protein, but, everybody likes different stuff.

I can kinda sorta deal with nuts as long as it isn't overload - I'll just pick them out/off of whatever. I've never understood the midwest holiday nutroll tradition - way to ruin perfectly good pastry.

Eggs are another matter. As an ingredient, incorporated into baked goods, no problem. But if there is any essence of egg present - instant stomach clench. That means no quiches or custards (I once found a long string of cooked egg white, like a little rope of snot, in a dish of lemon custard). Even popovers are too "eggy" for me.

Fun story, RE peanut butter. I only discovered about six months ago those large 6-lb containers of PB, which is my wife's favorite snack. Now it's a regular feature of her calorie intake: industrial size jar, sleeve of Ritz crackers, and a plastic spoon!

Pretzels dipped in peanut butter is very good too. She might like that.

Here at the Vegas house someone brought the pb-stuffed pretzel bits. Yummy!

Those are addicting! Fat, salt, carbs - yumm. Edited by lerxt1990
  • Like 1