Peanut Butter!

GeddysMullet

I can only eat the natural peanut butters, the ones with only peanuts and salt. Supermarket brands taste amazing but give me heartburn.

The supermarket brands usually contain sweeteners and various other stabilizers and preservatives. There is no reason for peanut butter to contain anything but peanuts and salt.

This is my fave:

MN004.png

I used to eat only creamy PB until I bought a crunchy one by accident. Then I learned I prefer crunchy! One important thing about food to me is texture, and the peanut chunks add a nice texture to an otherwise smooth sandwich.

Edited by x1yyz

I love peanut butter. I eat it all the time, usually Smucker's Natural.

I love a quick peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I love peanut butter and chocolate.

I love peanut butter and bananas.

I love peanut butter and granny smith apples.

Sometimes I eat it off a spoon.

• Like 1

I've been singing the praises of Culver's and it's frozen custard in the 'fast food' topic. My go to desert there is a sundae with hot fudge and peanut butter topping. :drool:
  • Like 1

Aldi sells this stuff... my favorite Peanut Butter. I normally try to avoid "Organic" hippy-dippy jazz, but this stuff is really good.

041316_R_46662_SPN_Organic_PeanutButter_Creamy_USD_8002486e6e.jpg

Aldi's huh? I may have to try that. Their private label stuff is barely above food bank quality, but they appeal to my cheapness.

I have no use for peanut butter. Except in a reeces peanut butter cup

It's f***ing disgusting and not fit for human consumption.....

Yeah, if you eat that crap you see in the stores. You ever read the labels on a jar of PB, you'd puke right then and there. I make my own-less fat, less sugars, all good.

Ever wonder where the chocolate comes from on the peanut butter cookies?

http://badelfontheshelf.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/1/7/16178950/4941307.jpg?399

By the way, I like Peter Pan creamy myself.

http://370g431nca8u23kfvb3cilkf.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/6a0133f30ae399970b019b0331c5db970c-pi.jpg

Fun story, RE peanut butter. I only discovered about six months ago those large 6-lb containers of PB, which is my wife's favorite snack. Now it's a regular feature of her calorie intake: industrial size jar, sleeve of Ritz crackers, and a plastic spoon!
  • Like 2

Fun story, RE peanut butter. I only discovered about six months ago those large 6-lb containers of PB, which is my wife's favorite snack. Now it's a regular feature of her calorie intake: industrial size jar, sleeve of Ritz crackers, and a plastic spoon!

Pretzels dipped in peanut butter is very good too. She might like that.

• Like 2

When I eat peanut butter, the brand I usually do is Kraft, and the kind is smooth. I don't eat, and haven't ate a lot of it, but when I do, I eat it on Ritz unsalted crackers, and Quaker Crispy Minis original rice cakes.

The peanut butter is still "Kraft", and crackers I meant, at first, are "Premium Plus" unsalted. If I were to name other ones, then they would be "Carr's Table Water", and "Ritz", too. Edited by Derek19

She does like pretzels, yes, but she's found that the ratio of PB to crunchy, salty bite is better with Ritz. She's Peter Pan Smooth exclusively, just to complete the picture.

I dunno. PB&J is good; PB & celery is not -- beyond that I'm just an observer! (Although I do have crunchy bias . . .)

• Like 1

When I eat peanut butter, the brand I usually do is Kraft, and the kind is smooth. I don't eat, and haven't ate a lot of it, but when I do, I eat it on Ritz unsalted crackers, and Quaker Crispy Minis original rice cakes.

I also put PB on Ritz crackers (unsalted or salted) and Quaker rice cakes!

• Like 1

Here at the Vegas house someone brought the pb-stuffed pretzel bits. Yummy!
  • Like 2