Common/Popular Foods you Dislike

JohnnyBlaze

PIZZA

1. Shitty tasteless pastry

2. Cheese seems to be a staple ingredient

3. I can all the contents of the toppings in another better meal with no shitty pastry

Speaking as someone who once lived in the UK you have probably never had any good pizza.

There is no good pizza!

Time to move. :D

I dont know what I would do without pizza. Its like all 5 food groups in one ready to eat slice of wonderfulness.

Pizza lives up to all hype. I'm sure there are people somewhere who think breathing air, having sex, or water to drink is overrated.

You're 100% right with your 2nd sentence.

There was a past TRFer who labeled himself "asexual" and had "no interest in having sex whatsoever".

Also, I knew a woman who said she hadn't had a glass of water in over 7 years. She said she always drank tea and that "water is boring". But her skin was bad (kind of colorless/pasty) and she often got sick. Lack of water must've play a role in that.

Sprouts

Swede

Turnip

Did I mention sprouts?

Which kind of sprouts? Brussels or bean?

Me, I don't care for bean sprouts, and alfalfa sprouts looks like putting a bunch of hair on your food :scared:

A bunch of the short curly hair to be specific.

Sprouts

Swede

Turnip

Did I mention sprouts?

Me, I don't care for bean sprouts, and alfalfa sprouts looks like putting a bunch of hair on your food :scared:

Seriously, if someone has pubic hair that looks like bean sprouts, they've got a problem. :LOL:

• Like 2

Sprouts

Swede

Turnip

Did I mention sprouts?

Seriously, if someone has pubic hair that looks like bean sprouts, they've got a problem. :LOL:

Think I'll avoid making bean sprouts for a while :LOL:

• Like 1

Sprouts

Swede

Turnip

Did I mention sprouts?

Think I'll avoid making bean sprouts for a while :LOL:

:LOL:

Bacon.

same 062802puke_prv.gif

Gees,

What do you like?

Mostly Junk Food,Pancakes,Waffles,Toast,Any kind of Pasta,Pizza,Burgers,Pinaples,Corn,Carots,Peaches,Peas,Doughnuts,Ice Cream,Bread,Pumpkin Pie,Hot Dogs,Rice,Mashed Potatos,Mac and Cheese,Popcorn,French Toast,Soup,Chocolate,Cake, Omelets,Motzerlla Sticks,French Fries,and Quesadillas.

(I think i eat more food, but i forgot the rest)

Edited by Surrender74
  • Like 2

Bacon.

same 062802puke_prv.gif

Gees,

What do you like?

Mostly Junk Food,Pancakes,Waffles,Toast,Any kind of Pasta,Pizza,Burgers,Pinaples,Corn,Carots,Peaches,Peas,Doughnuts,Ice Cream,Bread,Pumpkin Pie,Hot Dogs,Rice,Mashed Potatos,Mac and Cheese,Popcorn,French Toast,Soup,Chocolate,Cake, Omelets,Motzerlla Sticks,French Fries,and Quesadillas.

(I think i eat more food, but i forgot the rest)

Try grading these from A+ to F:

Burritos

Nachos

Apples

Strawberries

Green beans

Baked potato

Curry

Lasagna

• Like 2

Try grading these from A+ to F:

Burritos (F)

Nachos (B)

Apples (D)

Strawberries (D)

Green beans (F)

Baked potato ( C )

Curry (F)

Lasagna (A+)

"Burritos F, Apples D, Strawberries D"?!!!

Are you crazy?!!!

j/k

I'd grade 'em like this...

Burritos (A+)

Nachos (B)

Apples (B)

Strawberries (B+)

Green beans ©

Baked potato (B)

Curry (A-)

Lasagna (A+)

• Like 3

PIZZA

1. Shitty tasteless pastry

2. Cheese seems to be a staple ingredient

3. I can all the contents of the toppings in another better meal with no shitty pastry

Speaking as someone who once lived in the UK you have probably never had any good pizza.

There is no good pizza!

Time to move. :D

It wouldn't matter where I went, it wouldn't matter if I was on the Planet Pizza, there's no good pizza. There's no good pizza in the universe, multiverse, omniverse or any other verse. End of story.

What if you made your own? Would it be any better? :)

nah

A lot of pressure here to make duck eat pizza.

He will eat the pizza.

Ah, were fattening him up for foie gras

• Like 2

I hate Strawberries. They are absolutely disgusting.

I feel that way about pears. Love apples, hate pears.

Pears have a different type of cell in them. They're composed of a brachysclerid "stone cell" which gives them that weird texture. I like them much better cooked than raw, for this reason.

• Like 3

Pears have a different type of cell in them. They're composed of a brachysclerid "stone cell" which gives them that weird texture. I like them much better cooked than raw, for this reason.

I am not a big fan of raw pears, but poached in wine and grape juice, and served in a salad with gorgonzola and candied walnuts is just amazing.
  • Like 2

I like uncooked pears on the less-ripe end of the spectrum. D'Anjou pears are good this way. And Asian pears are fantastic...firm, crisp and juicy.

I am not a big fan of raw pears, but poached in wine and grape juice, and served in a salad with gorgonzola and candied walnuts is just amazing.

:drool:
  • Like 1

I also hate pears. Edited by Super25Smasher

I am indifferent to both but I once had a really good pear.

Me Too....oh wait, 'pear' not 'pair' right? Funny story...a lady who I didn't recognize was walking her two dogs down my street. I saw them from a distance and the 2 dogs were tied together on a leash and were basically walking each other. I almost yelled out 'that's quite the pair you have there!'. Then I noticed as she got closer that she was very well endowed. For once, biting my tongue saved me from massive embarrassment.
  • Like 3

Me Too....oh wait, 'pear' not 'pair' right? Funny story...a lady who I didn't recognize was walking her two dogs down my street. I saw them from a distance and the 2 dogs were tied together on a leash and were basically walking each other. I almost yelled out 'that's quite the pair you have there!'. Then I noticed as she got closer that she was very well endowed. For once, biting my tongue saved me from massive embarrassment.

Good for you! A second thought can be a rare and wonderful occurrence, can't it? ;) :LOL:

• Like 2

• Like 2

http://youtu.be/O0caDh0FufM

In the context of these pranks 'that's quite a pair (pear) you have there' could have worked well.

• Like 2