Jump to content


Common/Popular Foods you Dislike


  • Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#1 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32630 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:02 PM

Not talking about monkey brains, bat soup, or a bowl of boiled larvae that you ate on your exotic trip abroad once. I'm talking about common foods in your country/culture that you dislike for whatever reason. Not counting allergies.

For me it's eggs. Scrambled, boiled, fried, omelettes, or even little pieces in fried rice, I hate them all. Taste, smell, and texture all fall somewhere between "not good" and "repulsive". Even French toast, a dish I love, can be nasty to me if I get a hint of the egg taste in it.

Another, though not even a fraction as bad, is tomato juice. Cooked or raw tomatoes are fine. Ketchup is cool. Just tomato juice.

You?

Sponsored Post

#2 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 46967 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:13 PM

most fruits and vegtables

#3 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32630 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:15 PM

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

most fruits and vegtables
What do you usually have on a pizza or in a burger or in a taco?

#4 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 46967 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:16 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

most fruits and vegtables
What do you usually have on a pizza or in a burger or in a taco?

on pizza-Just cheese

a burger-Just meat, cheese, and ketchup

I do not like Tacos Posted Image

Edited by Surrender74, 07 August 2016 - 07:16 PM.


#5 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:20 PM

Mushrooms

F that S


... Other than that, not much comes to mind

Edited by Lost In Xanadu, 07 August 2016 - 07:21 PM.


#6 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32630 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:24 PM

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

most fruits and vegtables
What do you usually have on a pizza or in a burger or in a taco?

on pizza-Just cheese

a burger-Just meat, cheese, and ketchup

I do not like Tacos Posted Image
What about salad?

#7 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 46967 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:30 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

most fruits and vegtables
What do you usually have on a pizza or in a burger or in a taco?

on pizza-Just cheese

a burger-Just meat, cheese, and ketchup

I do not like Tacos Posted Image
What about salad?

I hate salad Posted Image

#8 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32630 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:30 PM

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 07 August 2016 - 07:20 PM, said:

Mushrooms

F that S


... Other than that, not much comes to mind
According to this list, mushrooms are #4 and my eggs are #5.

http://www.listchall...ost-hated-foods

And it reminded me of another: mayo (at #3). I guess it's not too dissimilar from eggs so it's not too surprising I dislike mayo too. Smells like flatulence (eggs do too) to me. And that mayo texture is not appealing either.

#9 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32630 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:31 PM

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

most fruits and vegtables
What do you usually have on a pizza or in a burger or in a taco?

on pizza-Just cheese

a burger-Just meat, cheese, and ketchup

I do not like Tacos Posted Image
What about salad?

I hate salad Posted Image
You should put it in your Hate Thread in Grand Designs.

#10 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 46967 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:35 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

most fruits and vegtables
What do you usually have on a pizza or in a burger or in a taco?

on pizza-Just cheese

a burger-Just meat, cheese, and ketchup

I do not like Tacos Posted Image
What about salad?

I hate salad Posted Image
You should put it in your Hate Thread in Grand Designs.

maybe

#11 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 46967 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:36 PM

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

most fruits and vegtables
What do you usually have on a pizza or in a burger or in a taco?

on pizza-Just cheese

a burger-Just meat, cheese, and ketchup

I do not like Tacos Posted Image
What about salad?

I hate salad Posted Image
You should put it in your Hate Thread in Grand Designs.

maybe

I hate A LOT of food, so it might be a long list

#12 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32630 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:43 PM

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:36 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 August 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 07 August 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

most fruits and vegtables
What do you usually have on a pizza or in a burger or in a taco?

on pizza-Just cheese

a burger-Just meat, cheese, and ketchup

I do not like Tacos Posted Image
What about salad?

I hate salad Posted Image
You should put it in your Hate Thread in Grand Designs.

maybe

I hate A LOT of food, so it might be a long list
You should say them HERE. That's what this thread is for.

#13 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 102038 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:Numbers & Codes!

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

Steak. Yep, you read that right. Never was a fan, never will be.

Bacon is okay sometimes, but it's wholly overrated. It's just crunchy meat with a whole lot of grease.

Ribs... Taste okay, but are too messy and get stuck in my teeth, so I'd rather just not bother with them.

Actually, come to think of it, there's a whole lot meat I don't enjoy, despite other meats being my absolute favorite (shrimp or prawns would have to be my favorite food).

Edited by Mr. Not, 07 August 2016 - 08:02 PM.


#14 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 7277 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:04 PM

View PostMr. Not, on 07 August 2016 - 08:00 PM, said:

Steak. Yep, you read that right. Never was a fan, never will be.

Bacon is okay sometimes, but it's wholly overrated. It's just crunchy meat with a whole lot of grease.

Ribs... Taste okay, but are too messy and get stuck in my teeth, so I'd rather just not bother with them.

Actually, come to think of it, there's a whole lot meat I don't enjoy, despite other meats being my absolute favorite (shrimp or prawns would have to be my favorite food).

You should be reported for that. :lol:

Not a fan of tomatoes.

#15 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:10 PM

Evil, eeeeevil mushrooms.  And all multicellular fungi, while I'm at it.

Did you know fungi are more closely related to animals than they are to plants?  Now you do.

#16 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 89614 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:20 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 07 August 2016 - 08:10 PM, said:

Evil, eeeeevil mushrooms.  And all multicellular fungi, while I'm at it.

Did you know fungi are more closely related to animals than they are to plants?  Now you do.
Posted Image

#17 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32630 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:20 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 07 August 2016 - 08:10 PM, said:

Evil, eeeeevil mushrooms.  And all multicellular fungi, while I'm at it.

Did you know fungi are more closely related to animals than they are to plants?  Now you do.
Very cool trivia!

#18 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

    That's Itâ„¢ Sig

  • Members
  • 16026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:iEarth
  • Interests:Hanging out with my kids, riding my bike, playing guitar.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:20 PM

I like pork ribs and bacon but can't stand pork chops.  HATE vinegar, the scent of vinegar makes my stomach start the process.  Love mushrooms, eggs, steak, tomatoes, and most other items mentioned.

#19 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 89614 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:23 PM

Mushrooms are good because they keep the bacteria in your gut ticking along nicely so your food is digested properly. Bananas are actually good for this too.

#20 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 18629 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:23 PM

I pretty much like everything and have a mid section to prove it :lol:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users