Personality Test

Permanent-Rush

Having not even clicked the link I think I know what this is and have done it a few times before. I'm firmly INFJ, and the description I recall was scary accurate for how my brain works. Glad to be in the 1%! :D

But always remember a person is a heck of a lot more than their personality type; no one can ever truly fully understand anyone...IMO. :P

• Like 4

Having not even clicked the link I think I know what this is and have done it a few times before.

Yep. One thing's certain in life, and that's that you'll never stop hearing about Myers Briggs tests :D

I'm INTJ

hehe xd

• Like 3

Having not even clicked the link I think I know what this is and have done it a few times before.

Yep. One thing's certain in life, and that's that you'll never stop hearing about Myers Briggs tests :D

I'm INTJ

hehe xd

True. One of my good friends who knows me almost better than I know myself thought I'd be INTJ, and I've come close before, but she turned out to be off as my T was in fact an F.

• Like 1

Your Results

“The Commander” (ENTJ-A)

 Analyst

 People Mastery

82% Extraverted 18%

79% Intuitive 21%

67% Thinking 33%

70% Judging 30%

85% Assertive 15%

Not too surprising that we've got some similarities Lucas.

Taken this several times and the results have changed over the years. Sometimes there've been minor diferences with the most drastic difference from my uni years. This is understandable particularly in my case. Anyway, today's results:

Personality type: "The Protagonist" (ENFJ-A)

Role: Diplomat

Strategy: People Mastery

Extraverted 71%

Intuitive 72%

Feeling 58%

Judging 57%

Assertive 67%

• Like 2

Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-T)

Individual traits:

Introverted – 72%,

Intuitive – 76%,

Thinking – 63%,

Prospecting – 53%,

Turbulent – 59%.

Role: Analyst

Strategy: Constant Improvement

Very different from what I got a few years ago. I've leveled out. Picked up a bit more thinking points over feeling, which is a good thing. :)

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2

As much as I'd hate to admit, the narratives from these tests are pretty dead on. My wife is a Consul...96% extrovert and I'm 78% introvert. We've known for years that we're complete opposites in many ways but it works for us. I don't have to worry about socializing because she takes care of it for me.
  • Like 2

The main result's the same, but I'm sure the percentages are different than last time... The last time I took this test I wasn't a miserable drunkard :D

INTJ

10% Extroverted, 90% Introverted

65% Intuitive, 35% Observant

72% Thinking, 28% Feeling

61% Judging, 39% Prospecting

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 3

The main result's the same, but I'm sure the percentages are different than last time... The last time I took this test I wasn't a miserable drunkard :D

INTJ

10% Extroverted, 90% Introverted

65% Intuitive, 35% Observant

72% Thinking, 28% Feeling

61% Judging, 39% Prospecting

INTJs unite!
  • Like 3

Consul

ESFJ-A

Extravert 78 / Introvert 22%

Intuitive 45 / Observant 55%

Thinking 34 / Feeling 66%

Judging 56 / Prospecting 44%

Assertive 81 / Turbulent 19%

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 3

Your personality type is: Mediator (INFP-T)

"No one can stop you from dreaming!" :)

86% Introverted

89% Intuitive

72% Feeling

56% Prospecting

78% Turbulent

"Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration."

• Like 4

Personality type: “The Architect” (INTJ-T)

Introverted – 81%,

Intuitive – 72%,

Thinking – 65%,

Judging – 663%,

Turbulent – 84%.

Role: Analyst

Strategy: Constant Improvement

• Like 1

INFJ-T the advocate

The I and the N were almost 50/50 though.

I drilled down further and read the description of the advocate and, I must admit, it's pretty accurate. I gain a great deal of satisfaction from helping others. I'm much too cynical (or realistic) to have any goals of changing the world. Too many people like it just the way it is.

• Like 1