The 2016-17 NFL Thread

This league is a week to week extravaganza. I am waiting to watch the infirmary bowl on Monday Night Hospital.

Go Bucs :madra:

It's a shame about the injuries. If everyone on both teams was healthy this would really be an interesting game.

http://i.imgur.com/xTuF9qB.png

Raiders 34-31 over Chargers. It's almost obvious the Bolts don't want anyone to vote yes on the stadium. Spanos has pretty much instructed them to self destruct on purpose. No team can be this unlucky, it has to be purposeful.

........Or total ineptness. I'm not picking this team anymore I have no faith in them to win another game.

Have faith, the Bolts play the Dolphins 11/13.

OH crap you are right. You have no idea how much hell they are giving the Finns down here in South Florida. Rightfully so they suck but then again I said that about the Bills three weeks ago. Now look at them they're only a game behind the Patriots.

Yeah but that was before Brady being Brady vs the hapless Browns.

This 13-yard scrum-run by Packer FB Aaron Ripkowski is quintessential football. Down and dirty, he-men against he-men brute strength....... :haz: :haz:

http://www.packers.c...6e-9bf3ffcc430c

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/BlazinKhan/2014/E7E97D8E-D49C-46FB-BE2D-9EB0D36735ED_zps7kbaeno8.gif

Crying like a pisspants bitch in the press conference again. Hilarious!

Cam is the WORST of the crybaby sore losers of the NFL!!!

• Like 2

In my fantasy football league, we have individual defensive players. We have to start one back (cornerback or safety), one linebacker, and the 3rd player could be any defensive player.

Thursday night, da Bears' DE Leonard Floyd scored a very rare 12-point play against the Packers.

Sack of Rodgers - 2 points

Forced fumble - 2 points

Recovered fumble - 2 points

Defensive touchdown - 6 points

That makes 12 points - the highest single-play score any player can get! :o :o

Edited by Principled Man

In my fantasy football league, we have individual defensive players. We have to start one back (cornerback or safety), one linebacker, and the 3rd player could be any defensive player.

Thursday night, da Bears' DE Leonard Floyd scored a very rare 12-point play against the Packers.

Sack of Rodgers - 2 points

Forced fumble - 2 points

Recovered fumble - 2 points

Defensive touchdown - 6 points

That makes 12 points - the highest single-play score any player can get! :o :o

Man that is a lot to keep track of! Probably good exercise for the skull noodle :LOL:

I have been extremely busy and haven't been able to watch much football this year. I drank the Vikings Kool-Aid until I saw their offense over the weekend. Man. Injuries will just kill ya. Edited by liquidcrystalcompass

2016 Cowboys/Eagles game will be lame tonight.

I remember when Eagles coach Buddy Ryan put a Bounty on Cowboys kicker Luis Zendejas, that's when football was for real men

2016 Cowboys/Eagles game will be lame tonight.

I remember when Eagles coach Buddy Ryan put a Bounty on Cowboys kicker Luis Zendejas, that's when football was for real men

It ended up being a pretty good game. For us at least. :P

I hope that the Lions are making Golden Tate run laps the second they get home from Minneapolis.

Stupid fool does a flying somersault as he's crossing the goal line - AND GETTING HIT BY A DEFENDER - in Overtime.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Eight ( I think) lead changes against the Cowboys today, with Dallas' rookie quarterback finally bringing the W, beating the Steelers 35-30. Not really supposed to happen when Big Ben plays a rookie, shoot. :(

Eight ( I think) lead changes against the Cowboys today, with Dallas' rookie quarterback finally bringing the W, beating the Steelers 35-30. Not really supposed to happen when Big Ben plays a rookie, shoot. :(

Rookies. ;) And these aren't normal rookies.
  • Like 1

Sports Betting Irony: Chapter 37

All your bets with the bookies blow up, your "sure thing" teams choke, so in an act of desperation, you make one last bet.....on a team that you detest (Seattle)......and you WIN.

:doh: :LOL:

All your bets with the bookies blow up, your "sure thing" teams choke, so in an act of desperation, you make one last bet.....on a team that you detest (Seattle)......and you WIN.

:LOL:

What a great game! I caught it on radio as I drove through the Nevada high desert. A heck of a road win for the Seahawks!

Rookies. ;) And these aren't normal rookies.

I'll say! Your Cowboys are looking really good this year! (except for Romo, on the sidelines . . . my husband kept insisting that was a video game he was holding, to kill time before he announces his retirement . . .)

• Like 1

:LOL:

What a great game! I caught it on radio as I drove through the Nevada high desert. A heck of a road win for the Seahawks!

It was a good game, we just happened to be on the shit end of the stick this time. Everything Wilson threw they caught.

I can't remember the last time the Pats had 2 home losses at this time of the season.

Edited by Del_Duio