The 2016-17 NFL Thread

All the NFL teams are in Training Camp. Most are practicing full pads & contact. The begining of the Preseason is this Sunday. Packers VS Colts in the Hall Of Fame game. The regular season is not too far off after that. Excitement so thick :yay:
  • Like 1

All the NFL teams are in Training Camp. Most are practicing full pads & contact. The begining of the Preseason is this Sunday. Packers VS Colts in the Hall Of Fame game. The regular season is not too far off after that. Excitement so thick :yay:

You can cut it with a knife. :7up:

I do love me some football.

I've been disappointed by good looking Bucs teams in training camp before. Hoping for the best. Dirk is a breath of fresh air. We've never had a coach that tells it like it is while simultaneously not throwing the players under the bus. Rutgers guy hated everyone, lovie just said we are going to work on it, rah loved everyone, Jon would say everyone was great and then not play them and talk about them behind their back. Love the Dirk approach.
  • Like 1

Game canceled because of paint?

First time I ever heard that!

They must have used the high gloss enamel instead of flat......

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 4

:LOL:

:LOL:

You guys are being too tough on the field crew

Because 11 months and 364 days is not enough time to purchase the correct paint for your ANNUAL NFL game :drool:

• Like 3

I've been disappointed by good looking Bucs teams in training camp before. Hoping for the best. Dirk is a breath of fresh air. We've never had a coach that tells it like it is while simultaneously not throwing the players under the bus. Rutgers guy hated everyone, lovie just said we are going to work on it, rah loved everyone, Jon would say everyone was great and then not play them and talk about them behind their back. Love the Dirk approach.

I wholleheartedly agree about you observation. I also think it was smart of Dirk bringing on M. Smith. His defense looks like they are going to have a bunch of different looks besides the obvious one of being a new Bucs defensive scheme. I bet we will not see this defense go into zone coverge when they have the opposing offense in a 3rd & 21 situation. That is what Lovies defense did against the Saints last year and that was when I had no more respect for his defense or him as a coach!!!

Go Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

I remember the daze when they wouldn't play unless the field was painted with slippery paint prior to the game :huh: :D

yeah, what a bunch babies. What's next, complaining there isn't enough air in the football??
  • Like 2

I remember the daze when they wouldn't play unless the field was painted with slippery paint prior to the game :huh: :D

yeah, what a bunch babies. What's next, complaining there isn't enough air in the football??

Even worse......the QB's keep changing their voices to draw the defense OFFSIDE!! DIRTY CHEATERS!! :rage: :rage:

• Like 1

I know it's only one half of the first pre-season game but Dak Prescott looked great!! 10-12 for 139 yards and two TDs. And the two incompletions were drops.

Oh. And no picks.

Edited by liquidcrystalcompass

The NFL Gestapo has given the players named in the discredited Al Jazeera report an ULTIMATUM: Talk to the NFL's investigators by August 26th, or be SUSPENDED. What a pathetic act by the NFL Front Office stuffed shirts. There is ZERO credible evidence of these players doing anything wrong, and yet, they're being strong-armed into talking.

Talk? Talk about WHAT? There is nothing to talk about!!

• Like 3

If you want a glimpse into NBC's Sunday Night Football team in 2 years:

Tirico and Collinsworth on NBC tonight.

Can't Stand Collinsworth! Mainly because he always talks shit about my Bucs! True the Bucs usually give good reason to be talked about in that manner. However Chris seems to enjoy it way too much and where does an ex Bengal have that much room to talk!! :beathorse: :rage: :P Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

STFU Pete Carroll and get off of the field. You are such a punk!!

STFU Joey Bosa and sign a contract......not that you've earned any of it yet. You are such a PUNK!!

• Like 1