Happy Birthday Donna Wanna

Who?

She was a big part of this board for a few years in the early days.

Happy Birthday Donna! :)

Have a nice one wherever you are! :cheers:

Making birthday and anniversary threads for people who haven't been on the board for years and will most likely never see them is just weird to me. It was funny once or twice but then it gets old fast.

• Like 4

Who?

Making birthday and anniversary threads for people who haven't been on the board for years and will most likely never see them is just weird to me. It was funny once or twice but then it gets old fast.

Agreed.

Who?

I see what you're saying but it's not like she made 50 trivial posts then split. She said a lot and meant a lot. Yeah, she hasn't been on here for ages but so what? What's the very worst that happens?...a minimal amount of bandwidth is used.

• Like 3

Who?

I see what you're saying but it's not like she made 50 trivial posts then split. She said a lot and meant a lot. Yeah, she hasn't been on here for ages but so what? What's the very worst that happens?...a minimal amount of bandwidth is used.

Hello Mr Obvious.

;)

• Like 1

Who?

Hello Mr Obvious.

;)

So what's the problem with it? If YOU quit the board tomorrow and someone made a birthday thread for you 6 or 7 years later (or however many years it's been since Donna posted) even though you hadn't posted in all that time, wouldn't that still be a good thing? Someone remembered you. You weren't visiting anymore but the fact that the sentiment was there still makes it good. How can wishing someone a happy birthday ever be bad?

• Like 2

Who?

Agreed.

Don't you make a lot of birthday threads no matter who it is? I think that's not bad at all. It's more good than anything. So why would you say "agreed" here?

• Like 4

Who?

Agreed.

Agreed? Did you REALLY just type that? :blink: :wacko: :laughing yellow guy:

:banana:

• Like 3

Who?

Hello Mr Obvious.

;)

So what's the problem with it? If YOU quit the board tomorrow and someone made a birthday thread for you 6 or 7 years later (or however many years it's been since Donna posted) even though you hadn't posted in all that time, wouldn't that still be a good thing? Someone remembered you. You weren't visiting anymore but the fact that the sentiment was there still makes it good. How can wishing someone a happy birthday ever be bad?

It's not "bad" in any sense. I didn't say that. I just think it's a waste of time to post them if the person isn't here to see it.

• Like 2

"Hey Little Donna? Oooooooo, Wanna?" -The Kings

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Diff%20guitar%20banana.gif

• Like 1

Wishing her a good one. To the naysayers; sometimes it's ok to just not post. Nothing wrong with recognizing someone who hasn't been on in a while.

It's always all right to voice an opinion. Just like you have.

Wishing her a good one. To the naysayers; sometimes it's ok to just not post. Nothing wrong with recognizing someone who hasn't been on in a while.

If you want to look the way you are looking, go for it.

If you want to look the way you are looking, go for it.

I can only look the way I am looking. I was born this way. :D