Happy Anniversary TFEMan!

Permanent-Rush

Wow you guys are rude. I made this thread and no one replied.

Your statement makes a reply kind of hard. I have not been on TRF a lot since Thursday, and did not see this until tonight. I came here, now, to sincerely wish TFEMan a Happy Anniversary and instead it looks like I am trying not to be rude or something.

In any case,

Happy Anniversary, TFEMan! :cheers: :guitar: Hope you are staying cool in the heat wave and with the convention!

Edited by blueschica

Your statement makes a reply kind of hard. I have not been on TRF a lot since Thursday, and did not see this until tonight. I came here, now, to sincerely wish TFEMan a Happy Anniversary and instead it looks like I am trying not to be rude or something.

I understand why you could not make a reply. I was talking to the people who were active but decided not to reply.

I understand why you could not make a reply. I was talking to the people who were active but decided not to reply.

It just seems like this ended up a whole other discussion in what was an anniversary thread, though. Maybe next time leave it just for the anniversary, it was nice of you to make this for that.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

It just seems like this ended up a whole other discussion in what was an anniversary thread, though. Maybe next time leave it just for the anniversary, it was nice of you to make this for that.

All right. Back to topic now. Any other off topic posts I will tell 73 about.

:)

You know, the guy has better things to do than listen to you complain every time things don't go your way. Threads here go off-topic all the time here; if they were shut down every time that happened TRF would be a graveyard of abandoned posts.

Not everyone spends as much time on TRF as you do, 74Surrender, and not everyone sees every post. I never saw this before your complaint, and like Blueschica, I wasn't about to respond simply to placate you. (I'm sorry that this discussion is taking place on your thread TFEMan.)

• Like 2

You know, the guy has better things to do than listen to you complain every time things don't go your way. Threads here go off-topic all the time here; if they were shut down every time that happened TRF would be a graveyard of abandoned posts.

Not everyone spends as much time on TRF as you do, 74Surrender, and not everyone sees every post. I never saw this before your complaint, and like Blueschica, I wasn't about to respond simply to placate you. (I'm sorry that this discussion is taking place on your thread TFEMan.)

I agree. I just saw this. Running to 73 for every little thing smacks of "running to mommy or daddy" every time something doesn't go your way. Grow up a bit.

• Like 1

Jeez Louise. The world does not revolve around you and your posts.

• Like 1

I agree. I just saw this. Running to 73 for every little thing smacks of "running to mommy or daddy" every time something doesn't go your way. Grow up a bit.

I am not running to 73 every time something goes my way.

Maybe not every time, but often enough.

This thread went off-topic because you posted about why nobody was responding and you called them rude. This was supposed to be a thread for someone else, but you made it about you.

If a birthday or anniversary thread doesn't get any replies then just leave it be.

• Like 8

Maybe not every time, but often enough.

This thread went off-topic because you posted about why nobody was responding and you called them rude. This was supposed to be a thread for someone else, but you made it about you.

If a birthday or anniversary thread doesn't get any replies then just leave it be.

okay. I am sorry.

Thanks everybody! It's been a great three years. It's still a lot of fun to be a part of this forum and to see quite a few people wish me a happy anniversary is always really nice to see.
  • Like 3

Hope your Anni was GREAT, TFEman!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Happy%20Birtday%20stuff/Congrats-%20congratulations%208.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20can%20opener.gif