MEAT OAF - Oafish loafish boorish RUSH album reviews?

treeduck

Darren doesn't like Rush and it's impossible to know if he has a favorite band, a band where he enjoys almost every album. He considers himself an entertainer and not a critic. You should take his reviews with a grain of salt and humour.

Can he play any musical instruments?

He said Neil doesn't know his gods on account of the fact he got the lyrics all wrong on Hemispheres. :huh:

I think he plays bass, which makes sense as a lot of his positive comments are about Geddy Lee's bass playing.

Darren doesn't like Rush and it's impossible to know if he has a favorite band, a band where he enjoys almost every album. He considers himself an entertainer and not a critic. You should take his reviews with a grain of salt and humour.

He said Neil doesn't know his gods on account of the fact he got the lyrics all wrong on Hemispheres. :huh:

I think he plays bass, which makes sense as a lot of his positive comments are about Geddy Lee's bass playing.

I noticed that the only one he said anything nice about (in the ones I listened to) was Geddy.

He play guitar, but he has done a lot of records, one that had reached the record for the lowest rating from a critic of DPRP web site.

• Like 1

He play guitar, but he has done a lot of records, one that had reached the record for the lowest rating from a critic of DPRP web site.

He's a failed musician then!

Then his problem is ---------------------------- jealousy!

Seize him immediately!!! :madra:

And a weird balding head, a bald head with weak patches of pathetic growth like some parched scrub somewhere...

And a weird balding head, a bald head with weak patches of pathetic growth like some parched scrub somewhere...

I know a snake oil salesman that also sells instant hair tonic.

You get baldie's address and I'll get the tonic and we'll help him out.

I wonder what he said in response to it in the video?

What that just proves is that "critics" should stick to criticizing. If you're a music critic who disses popular albums on youtube on a regular basis and then you turn around and produce an album yourself you BETTER come up with something very good otherwise any shred of credibility you have is instantly destroyed.

I know a snake oil salesman that also sells instant hair tonic.

You get baldie's address and I'll get the tonic and we'll help him out.

I don't think it'd work somehow. I doubt even a hair transplant would.

Would any of you mind if I link this thread to him underneath his latest video?

Please do.....he can read this post where I call him a c***

You listening Darren?....you're a c***

• Like 2

Would any of you mind if I link this thread to him underneath his latest video?

Please do.....he can read this post where I call him a c***

You listening Darren?....you're a c***

Can you use the word t**t on here please instead?