MEAT OAF - Oafish loafish boorish RUSH album reviews?

treeduck

Great examples of pretty much everything that is bogus about "music criticism": "I like this album because it has things that I like to listen to; I don't like this album because it doesn't have things that I personally enjoy..."
  • Like 3

Darren doesn't like Rush and it's impossible to know if he has a favorite band, a band where he enjoys almost every album. He considers himself an entertainer and not a critic. You should take his reviews with a grain of salt and humour.

I'm actually subscribed to this guy on youtube, I disagree with a lot of what he has to say regarding Rush, but I like a lot of his other work, particularly his "coffee time" chats, hence the subscription.

He tell us that he is broke and he buys every box set of music he already has in some version. He tell us he doesn't make money with YouTube, he must sell every album he listen one time just to make a negative review on his channel. And me I can't stop watching his videos even those who he says bad things on Rush.
  • Like 1

Darren doesn't like Rush and it's impossible to know if he has a favorite band, a band where he enjoys almost every album. He considers himself an entertainer and not a critic. You should take his reviews with a grain of salt and humour.

Can he play any musical instruments?

He said Neil doesn't know his gods on account of the fact he got the lyrics all wrong on Hemispheres. :huh:

Edited by Lorraine