LEAKED excerpt from Donald Trump's speech for Thursday night

JohnRogers

LEAKED: excerpts of Donald Trump's Thursday night speech are tending. "We're going to make America great again. We're going to rebuild Nassau and fix our broken manned space program. Americans will explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations. Americans will boldly go where no man has gone before"!

wrong fourm

You're not the boss of me or anyone else here.

That's right!

I'M your boss Rogers!

And as your boss, I'm telling you that I'm not really your boss or the boss of anyone else here!!!

So get that through your thick skull Rogers! Well actually, I can't tell you to get that through your thick skull because I'm not your boss! Is that clear?!!!

:blaze:

• Like 2

i was saying that because polotics is not alowed in this fourm.

Not one post in here regarding Trump has been serious or even remotely has mentioned politics. The posts so far regarding Trump in here are akin to this:

http://presidentialham.com/hams/16-abraham-lincoln.jpg

Now, would you say THIS AbraHAM Lincoln pic shouldn't be in Grand Designs? He was a political figure. An important U.S. President. Should my post be deleted or moved to the other forum?

If 73 or some other mod deems this thread unfitting, it'll be closed or moved. I wouldn't worry about it. The mods here are good. They've proved it many times over.

• Like 2

wrong fourm

That's right!

I'M your boss Rogers!

And as your boss, I'm telling you that I'm not really your boss or the boss of anyone else here!!!

So get that through your thick skull Rogers! Well actually, I can't tell you to get that through your thick skull because I'm not your boss! Is that clear?!!!

I do occasionally wonder if my skull is too thick for my own good.

• Like 2

wrong fourm

That's right!

I'M your boss Rogers!

I do occasionally wonder if my skull is too thick for my own good.

Join the club! Mummy always used to say I was hard headed. Never knew how I could use that to my advantage on resumes though

• Like 1

True...but this thread isn't really political. It's one example of JohnRogers' particular brand of fluff, that's all.

True...but this thread isn't really political. It's one example of JohnRogers' particular brand of fluff, that's all.

Fluff? FLUFF??? FLUFF SIR? I demand satisfaction sir!

John Rogers, aren't you insulted??? Your threads have been called a lot of things, but fluff???

John Rogers, aren't you insulted??? Your threads have been called a lot of things, but fluff???

not related to the topic

not related to the topic

?

• Like 1

The U.S. is going to rebuild the capital city of the Bahamas?

Really??? You don't get it?

Yeah, I sort of do, but I'm only Canadian. This is more of the George Bush weirdness?

If there's something else I'm missing I guess I can only say I've had other things on my mind the last few months...

Edited by toymaker