New Releases !?

Saint NIck

Over the last few years, especially near the Thanksgiving-into-Christmas season, RUSH has released dvd/Blu-ray material commemorating Clockwork Angels, R 40, and then the R 40 tour. So, you think that we'll get some new material this year.!? If I remember correctly, reading that documentary on the R 40 tour was being put together; maybe some footage from that last show in LA; especially that infamous bow at the end. With that, I think a company called Fogo Lab may have their hands on some stuff to be made available. I keep hoping for all of EXIT...STAGE LEFT as well as GRACE UNDER PRESSURE and A SHOW OF HANDS; we can all hold on to hope.
  • Like 5

I'm hoping for the heaviest metal they ever produced with brooding power and electric intensity all wrapped in an amazingly organic production envelope where all dynamics are clear as crystal!
  • Like 1

I hope we get a new album from them at some point. Probably not until next year at the earliest if that were to happen. Neil may have stopped touring but that doesn't mean his creativity has stopped. He could very well be up for writing and recording new material even if there's no tour to support it. Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 3

Over the last few years, especially near the Thanksgiving-into-Christmas season, RUSH has released dvd/Blu-ray material commemorating Clockwork Angels, R 40, and then the R 40 tour. So, you think that we'll get some new material this year.!? If I remember correctly, reading that documentary on the R 40 tour was being put together; maybe some footage from that last show in LA; especially that infamous bow at the end. With that, I think a company called Fogo Lab may have their hands on some stuff to be made available. I keep hoping for all of EXIT...STAGE LEFT as well as GRACE UNDER PRESSURE and A SHOW OF HANDS; we can all hold on to hope.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten we had been promised that tour documentary. Well, there's still a few months before Xmas season announcements.

I just checked the website for Fogo Labs but they have no info about upcoming releases. Although there is a photo of Geddy playing live there...

• Like 1

I'm hoping for the heaviest metal they ever produced with brooding power and electric intensity all wrapped in an amazingly organic production envelope where all dynamics are clear as crystal!

I am hoping for Train to do a tribute of Rush's second release.

Who?

Who?

No, Train.

• Like 1

Who?

No, Train.

This may help

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Train_Does_Led_Zeppelin_II

Who?

No, Train.

This may help

https://en.wikipedia...Led_Zeppelin_II

I'm not really into indie pop bands who do cover albums really. I may as well listen to the original albums it's got to be better.

Who?

No, Train.

This may help

I'm not really into indie pop bands who do cover albums really. I may as well listen to the original albums it's got to be better.

My comment was actual sarcasm. :chickendance:

Who?

No, Train.

This may help

My comment was actual sarcasm. :chickendance:

You need to use more emotes to get that across Gomps! Work on it! :sundog:

• Like 1